Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd - Cholamandalam MS General
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 79*
Cholamandalam MS General Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between two groups, namely Murugappa Group and Mitsui Sumitomo.
Murugappa Group is recognized as India’s leading business conglomerates, including 28 businesses. Reputed brands like BSA, Ballmaster, Ajax, Gromor, Paramfos belong to Murugappa while Mitsui Sumitomo is the part of MS&AD, the largest insurance group in Japan.
Cholamandalam MS has a diversified product portfolio, including, accident, engineering, health, liability, marine, motor, property, travel and rural insurance for individuals and corporate.
Currently, the company has 105 branches and over 9000 agents pan India.
Some of the prestigious awards won by Chola MS are-
- Best insurance company award across Asia for “Health Insurer Claims Team for the year 2013” at the Claims Asia Awards 2013 held at Hongkong
- “Innovation Leader Award 2012” by Fintelekt
- Best insurance company title for “In time Claims Settlement for the year 2011-12” in the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) scheme run by the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
- Awarded “Financial Insights Innovation Award” for innovation in mobile enablement – Claims Survey Process in Asian Insurance Congress held at Singapore
Backed with viable IT infrastructure, Chola MS is working towards providing utmost satisfaction to customers through a wide array of insurance products.
Hospitalization expenses can burn a hole in our pocket and alter the quality of life by imposing financial restrictions. Cholamandalam plans ensure that we can take proper care of ourselves and our family when during a medical emergency. It covers an individual against hospitalization expenses with option of including spouse, dependent children and dependent parents with a family discount.
- Chola Swasth Parivar Plan
- Tax Plus Healthline Plan
- Family Healthline Plan
- Individual Healthline Plan
- Top Up Healthline Plan
- Critical Healthline Plan
- Hospital Cash Healthline Plan
It is mandatory in India to get car insurance then why not get the best deal?
Cholamandalam plans provide protective cover that offers comprehensive cover including both third party cover and own damage cover.
Commercial vehicles ply frequently, even at odd hours and cover long distances making them more susceptible to accidents. Cholamandalam commercial vehicles insurance is the perfect cover for commercial vehicle owners to ensure that any unforeseen event is taken care of and the harm to their business is minimized.
You must have a Cholamandalam travel insurance plan as your companion on holidays, business trips or visits to friends & family visits abroad. They provide door to door cover for your convenience and safety. Never travel without a travel insurance cover.
Cholamandalam home insurance plans safeguard your home and give you a comprehensive cover to tackle all destructive situations that it might face. Fire, flood, earthquake, burglary; there are innumerable instances that can harm your house and endanger the roof above your head.
Personal accident cover is essential to secure your future financially in the event of an accident. A personal accident cover shall not only ensure top quality medical treatment but will also cater to your post hospitalization requirements like modification of house etc., if required.
It is advisable to compare all Cholamandalam General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
Cholamandalam Distribution Network:
Cholamandalam operates with 113 branches and more than 7500 agents across the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- SBI General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!