Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd - Future Generali
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 74.88%*
- Get Quotes
Future Generali India Life Insurance
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between the Future Group, Generali group, and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL).
Future Group is one of India’s leading business houses with multiple businesses spanning across the retail space. The company has presence in multiple consumer-centric businesses like retail, consumer finance, capital, insurance, media, brands, and logistics. It owns and manages multiple retail formats such as Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Central, Food Bazaar, and Home Town.
The Generali Group is one of the most significant players in the global insurance and financial products market. Primarily focused on the life segment, the Generali Group offers a wide range of products ranging from savings and family protection policies to unit-linked policies to its customers worldwide.
Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL) is an investment firm registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company with Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It holds 22.50% stake in the equity of Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Future Generali Life Insurance provides a complete range of simplified solutions for the financial security of customers and enterprises, including savings, family protection, unit linked policies, as well as group products.
Started its operations in 2007, Future Generali Life Insurance is spread across 98 branches within the country and has sourced over 11 lakh policies so far. Munish Sharda is the Managing Director and CEO of Future Generali Life Insurance Company.
The company received the Silver EFFIE award in the financial services category in 2011, for marketing effectiveness during the Future Generali Insurance Week. Future Generali Life Insurance’s investment team has received the ISO 9001:2008 certification for its ‘claims’ and ‘customer care support’ functions in 2013.
Future Generali Product Portfolio
These are cheapest life insurance product that provides financial independence even when you are not around.
These are unit linked insurance plans that provide life cover to you apart from facilitating savings at regular intervals of time and give you the advantage of market- linked returns
- Future Generali Select Insurance Plan
- Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh ULIP
- Future Generali Wealth Protect Plan
- Future Generali Nivesh Preferred ULIP
- Future Generali Bima Advantage Plus
- Future Generali Dhan Vridhi
- Future Generali Bima Gain
Future Generali Child Plans helps you to make sure that your children are adequately supported and that their financial needs are well taken care of even after you.
Future Generali Policies provide you protection cum savings also with additional protection in form of riders.
- Future Generali Assure Plus
- Future Generali Triple Anand Advantage
- Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
- Future Generali Assured Income Plan
- Future Generali Saral Bima
- Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan
Compare all Future Generali life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Future Generali Distribution Network:
Future Generali Life Insurance like all other insurance companies also follows various formats of distribution network to sell the products in various markets. They also have a unique distribution channel known as mallassurance.
|Future Generali Bima Advantage Plus|
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!