Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd - Future Generali
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 74.88%*
- Get Quotes
Future Generali India Life Insurance
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between the Future Group, Generali group, and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL).
Future Group is one of India’s leading business houses with multiple businesses spanning across the retail space. The company has presence in multiple consumer-centric businesses like retail, consumer finance, capital, insurance, media, brands, and logistics. It owns and manages multiple retail formats such as Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Central, Food Bazaar, and Home Town.
The Generali Group is one of the most significant players in the global insurance and financial products market. Primarily focused on the life segment, the Generali Group offers a wide range of products ranging from savings and family protection policies to unit-linked policies to its customers worldwide.
Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL) is an investment firm registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company with Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It holds 22.50% stake in the equity of Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Future Generali Life Insurance provides a complete range of simplified solutions for the financial security of customers and enterprises, including savings, family protection, unit linked policies, as well as group products.
Started its operations in 2007, Future Generali Life Insurance is spread across 98 branches within the country and has sourced over 11 lakh policies so far. Munish Sharda is the Managing Director and CEO of Future Generali Life Insurance Company.
The company received the Silver EFFIE award in the financial services category in 2011, for marketing effectiveness during the Future Generali Insurance Week. Future Generali Life Insurance’s investment team has received the ISO 9001:2008 certification for its ‘claims’ and ‘customer care support’ functions in 2013.
Future Generali Product Portfolio
These are cheapest life insurance product that provides financial independence even when you are not around.
These are unit linked insurance plans that provide life cover to you apart from facilitating savings at regular intervals of time and give you the advantage of market- linked returns
- Future Generali Select Insurance Plan
- Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh ULIP
- Future Generali Wealth Protect Plan
- Future Generali Nivesh Preferred ULIP
- Future Generali Bima Advantage Plus
- Future Generali Dhan Vridhi
- Future Generali Bima Gain
Future Generali Child Plans helps you to make sure that your children are adequately supported and that their financial needs are well taken care of even after you.
Future Generali Policies provide you protection cum savings also with additional protection in form of riders.
- Future Generali Assure Plus
- Future Generali Triple Anand Advantage
- Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
- Future Generali Assured Income Plan
- Future Generali Saral Bima
- Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan
Compare all Future Generali life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Future Generali Distribution Network:
Future Generali Life Insurance like all other insurance companies also follows various formats of distribution network to sell the products in various markets. They also have a unique distribution channel known as mallassurance.
Future Generali Life Insurance - FAQs
1. How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
Future Generali India Insurance offers three ways to the clients for paying the premium
- Auto Debit
- Cash/cheque deposit at Branch
- Online payment
- Pay by Phone
2. How can I check policy status?
You can check the policy details from the website of the company with your valid username and password. .
Alternatively, you can check the policy status with an SMS: PS <Policy Number> to 5607003
You can call toll free: 1800-102-2355.
3. What is the policy renewal process?
You can renew the policy by login to e-Portal with policy details. Select the payment option (Debi/credit card or by Net Banking) to pay. Finally, print/save the e-receipt.
You can deposit the cash before the due date to renew it automatically.
Alternatively, call toll-free to inquire: 1800-102-2355
4. What is the company’s process to settle claim?
The company settles the claims within 7 days, provided the documents and the claims form is correct. You will have to apply for the claim at the company through toll free number, 1800-102-2355 or by email.
5. What is the policy cancellation process?
Simply walk into the nearest branch office with your policy documents and duly filled surrender form. It would take 5 business days to process the cancellation request and deposit the refund premium. An intimation letter on cancelled policy will be posted your registered address.
Future Generali Life Insurance - Latest News
Group credit life insurance to be offered as a result of tie up between Future Generali and GIC Housing FinanceFuture Generali India Life Insurance, a private life insurance company, has got into a partnership with GIC Housing Finance with intent of providing group credit life insurance through Future Generali Loan Suraksha Plan. Future Generali Loan Suraksha Plan is a single premium term insurance plan. This plan is purposely designed so that financial institutions can provide life coverage to their new and existing borrowers. This is a reasonable plan that guarantees the borrower’s protection subject to the limit of the amount of the home loan. The plan also offers the option of enhanced Insurance coverage in case of an additional loan or top-ups. At the time of unexpected eventualities, these schemes prove to be really useful. “We have associated with Future Generali India Life Insurance for providing life insurance cover to the extent of housing loan to our borrowers under their scheme," said Warendra Sinha, Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer at GIC Housing Finance Ltd
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Choosing the Right Retirement Plan for Your Golden Years
- Factors to Consider While Buying a Term Insurance Plan
- Tax Planning: Reduce your tax burden by opting for the right investment plan
- Useful Tips to Buy a Child Plan
- Benefits of Buying Insurance Online
- Tax Planning: How to Save Income Tax in 11 different ways
- Basics of Life Insurance
- Best 5 SBI Life Insurance Plans in 2016
- Tenets of Life Insurance
- 6 Reasons Why Term Insurance is a Must Buy