IFFCO TOKIO Health Insurance - IFFCO TOKIO Medical Insurance Plan
Enjoy extensive health insurance coverage with Iffco Tokio health plans. Backed with superior services and fast settlement, Iffco Tokio health insurance claims are easy to make.
IFFCO TOKIO Health Insurance Plans:
Below are the health insurance plans offered by the company:
- Individual Medishield insurance policy: This health insurance policy provided by the company covers an individual and family member in case of medical treatment required due to any illness or accident. The policy also reimburses the expenses during pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization stages of treatment. The policy also provides for daily allowance to the insured during the period of hospitalization and covers ambulance charges. The policy also provides cumulative sum insured in case of every free claim year.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Iffco Tokio Critical illness health policy is a special policy designed to cover several critical illnesses. The ailments which are covered under this policy are cancer, renal failure, coronary artery diseases requiring bypass surgery, major organ transplant, and paralytic cerebral stroke as well as accidental injuries resulting in loss of limbs. Cost of anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre, surgical appliances, medicines & drugs, diagnostic materials and X-ray, dialysis, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, pacemaker, artificial limbs etc; are also reimbursed under the policy.
- Family Health Insurance: This health insurance policy is especially designed for family of an individual. The policy gives protection cover for you and your family for any injury or disease related contingencies like hospitalization, medical expenses, surgical expenses, organ transplantation, etc. The Policy also offers unique Critical Illness Coverage (Optional) for the family. The policy reimburses room and boarding charges, intensive care unit charges, nursing expenses, surgical fees and operation theater charges. A free health checkup facility is also provided to the insured once in a block of 4 claims free years.
- Family Health Protector Policy: The policy offers protection to you and your loved ones against illness or disease related contingencies like medical expenses, surgical expenses, etc. It covers the extended family, including brother, sister, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, nephew, niece or any other relation who is dependent on you.
- Health Protector Policy: The policy gives complete health cover to you and your family against illness, disease contingencies like medical expenses, surgical expenses, organ transplantation, etc. The plan covers the entire family, including you, spouse, dependent children, brother-in-law, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, niece or any relative who is dependent on you and living in your house.
- Health Protector Plus Policy: The plan offers coverage to you and your family against injury or disease related contingency like organ transplantation, hospitalization, etc. The policy offers coverage to consultant fees, ambulance charges, expenses on Anesthesia, blood, oxygen, etc.
Don’t forget to compare Iffco Tokio health plans with other available options. In this way, you will be able to choose the most preferred option. After all, “Health is Wealth” so make sure you choose the best plan to take care of your medical expenses.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Plans
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Plans
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Plans
- L&T Health Plans
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance
- New India Assurance Health Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance General Health Insurance
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- 7 Excuses For Not Exercising
- Zone-based health insurance - Demystified
- Rainproof your Health During Monsoons
- 6 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Health Insurance
- How to calculate Incurred Claim Ratio in Health Insurance?
- How To File A Complaint Against Your Health Insurer
- Useful tips for speedy health insurance claim settlements