SBI General Insurance Company Ltd - SBI General
- Incurred Claim Ratio - 85*
- Get Quotes
SBI General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and Insurance Australia Group (IAG). SBI has a 74% stake in the company while the remaining 26% is held by IAG. Headquartered in Mumbai, the company is active in 56 cities across India and is a player in 350+ other locations through satellite resources.
State Bank is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Along with its seven associate banks, it has over 18,500 branches across the country. Insurance Australia Group Limited (IAG) is an international general insurance group, with operations in Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Asia. Its businesses endorse over $11 billion of premium per annum, selling insurance under many leading brands.
Bhaskar Jyoti Sarma is the CEO and Managing Director of SBI General Insurance.SBI General Insurance has a team of highly experienced professionals in place to ensure that the company functions in sync with its vision and goals. SBI General closed the financial year 2013-14 with a Gross Written Premium of Rs.1188 Crores, registering a growth of 54% in its 4th year of operations.
SBI General offers a wide range of insurance products to suit the different individual needs and preferences of the customers.
SBI General Plans provide protective covers along with useful riders and benefits. It offers a comprehensive plan so that you don’t need to worry about anything. Drive safe and follow the traffic rules, and for everything else you have SBI car insurance plans.
Two-wheeler insurance is the only thing standing between an accident victim and financial loss. Although, this plan doesn’t going to protect your bones in an accident but that bit of paper can save your thousand bucks which you might have to incur on medical expenses.
SBI General Policies help to safeguard your home and give you a comprehensive to tackle all problems related to your home to ensure disaster free living they also provide you with an inbuilt coverage for earthquake.
- SBI Long Term Home Insurance Policy
Health insurance plans insure you against medical emergencies and keep your finances stable during trying times. Keeping in mind the high medical costs, buying a good health insurance plan makes sense.
- Health Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Daily Cash
- Health Insurance SBI
- Group Personal Accident
- Individual Personal Accident
Now travel with your loved ones without worries. Things may go wrong even in a well-planned trip, for certain reasons that are beyond our reach. Whether you lose your baggage or passport or even need medical assistance, travel insurance will make sure you have a hassle-free and memorable journey.
It is advisable to compare all SBI General General insurance plans from other General insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
SBI General Distribution Network:
SBI General's current geographical coverage extends to 20 cities pan India and plans are on to extend this reach to another 25 cities by mid 2012.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Agriculture Insurance Company (General Insurance)
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General
- Bharti AXA General
- Cholamandalam MS General
- Cigna TTK Health (General Insurance))
- Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (General Insurance)
- Future Generali General
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Ergo General
- ICICI Lombard General
- IFFCO Tokio General
- L&T General
- Liberty Videocon General Insurance
- Magma HDI General
- Max Bupa Health General
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General
- Reliance General
- Shriram General
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General
- Universal Sompo General
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- How to get the best deals on travel insurance?
- 10 Must Knows of Car Insurance Renewals
- A Short Guide To Life Insurance For Smokers
- Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- 7 Excuses For Not Exercising
- Zone-based health insurance - Demystified
- Questions To Ask Before You Commit To An Attractive Car Insurance Deal