SBI General Health Insurance - SBI General Medical Insurance Plan
SBI General’s aim is to give a better health services along with a sense of security. Sudden Illness may leave you financially devastated. SBI General’s health insurance policies will ensure quality health and medical security to your family. Read all the health plans provided by SBI General and get the best health policy that suits your requirement.
SBI Health Insurance Plan:
Below are the health insurance plans provided by SBI General Insurance Company:
SBI Health Insurance – SBI General’s health insurance plan helps you to manage medical treatment expenses efficiently. With this policy, you can get benefits like assured renewal options, wide coverage, no medical test up to 45 years of age and many more.
SBI Group Health Insurance policy: For Individual and Family - This policy offers compensation to an individual in case of any health emergency by providing hospitalization expenses. The policy covers medical practitioner fees as well as specialist’s fees. Also the policy includes charges for anesthesia, blood, oxygen, operation theatre cost, surgical appliances, medicines, drugs, diagnostic materials, x ray, dialysis and chemotherapy. Moreover, the policy provides for pre and post hospitalization expenses limited to fixed number of days as per policy. Added benefits are domiciliary and customary expenses towards domiciliary hospitalization with maximum cover up to Rs 20000 along with day care expenses provided by the insurer.
SBI Critical Illness – It covers 13 critical Illnesses with an entry age of 65 years. Two plans are available- 1 year & 3 years. Get up to 50, 00,000 sum insured with this plan.
Hospital Daily Cash – Daily cash benefits are available for hospitalization, ICU hospitalization, and accidental hospitalization. Flexible plan option is available with maximum 30 days and 60 days coverage.
SBI health insurance claims are settled as efficiently and quickly as possible. One can make comparison between SBI health insurance policy and health policies provided by other general insurance providers online which will help in selecting the best health policy suiting your needs.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Plans
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Plans
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Plans
- L&T Health Plans
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance
- New India Assurance Health Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- 5 Pointers While Buying Health Insurance Plan
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- 7 Excuses For Not Exercising
- Zone-based health insurance - Demystified
- Rainproof your Health During Monsoons
- 6 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Health Insurance
- How to calculate Incurred Claim Ratio in Health Insurance?