SBI General Car Insurance - SBI General Motor Insurance Plan
SBI General Insurance Company limited offers Private Car Package Policy that allows you to enjoy your journey rather than getting worried about accidents or thefts while you are driving. SBI helps you with fast cashless settlement and easy online renewal policy procedure. It provides add-ons like NCB protection, roadside assistance, bi-fuel kit, loss of personal belonging, nil depreciation and return to invoice, etc.
It is a comprehensive plan designed to cover the compulsory third party liability together with loss or damage to vehicle itself. Personal accident cover is also included in the policy. By paying extra premium, one can get additional cover for paid driver and employee. If the insured does not make a claim during the policy period, a No Claim Bonus (NCB) is offered on renewals. A further discount on the premium is available if you opt for a Voluntary Excess in addition to the compulsory excess. Depreciation loss, mechanical breakdown, normal wear and tear of the vehicle are not covered under the policy.
SBI car insurance claims are very easy to make and are settled by in-house team. Moreover, comparison can be made online between SBI car insurance plans and insurance plans provided by other players in the market.
- Bajaj Allianz Car Plans
- Bharti AXA Car Plan
- Cholamandalam Car Insurance Plan
- Future Generali Car Insurance Plan
- HDFC Ergo Car Insurance Plan
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Car Insurance Plans
- L&T Car Plans
- Liberty Videocon Car Insurance
- Magma HDI Car Insurance
- National Insurance Car Insurance
- New India Assurance Car Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Car Insurance
- Raheja QBE Car Insurance
- Reliance General Car Insurance
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- All About Anti-Theft Device and Its Impact on Car Insurance
- Know all About Roadside Assistance
- How Bikers Can Save More On Two-wheeler Insurance
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- 10 Must Knows of Car Insurance Renewals
- Questions To Ask Before You Commit To An Attractive Car Insurance Deal
- What is Deductible in a Car Insurance Plan and when is it applicable?
- Is Long-term Insurance Cover Right for Your Two-wheeler?