Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd - Future Generali
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 74.88%*
- Get Quotes
Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd. is a joint venture between the Future Group, Generali group, and Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL).
Future Group is one of India’s leading business houses with multiple businesses spanning across the retail space. The company has presence in multiple consumer-centric businesses like retail, consumer finance, capital, insurance, media, brands, and logistics. It owns and manages multiple retail formats such as Pantaloons, Big Bazaar, Central, Food Bazaar, and Home Town.
The Generali Group is one of the most significant players in the global insurance and financial products market. Primarily focused on the life segment, the Generali Group offers a wide range of products ranging from savings and family protection policies to unit-linked policies to its customers worldwide.
Industrial Investment Trust Limited (IITL) is an investment firm registered as a Non-Banking Financial Company with Reserve Bank of India (RBI). It holds 22.50% stake in the equity of Future Generali India Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Future Generali Life Insurance provides a complete range of simplified solutions for the financial security of customers and enterprises, including savings, family protection, unit linked policies, as well as group products.
Started its operations in 2007, Future Generali Life Insurance is spread across 98 branches within the country and has sourced over 11 lakh policies so far. Munish Sharda is the Managing Director and CEO of Future Generali Life Insurance Company.
The company received the Silver EFFIE award in the financial services category in 2011, for marketing effectiveness during the Future Generali Insurance Week. Future Generali Life Insurance’s investment team has received the ISO 9001:2008 certification for its ‘claims’ and ‘customer care support’ functions in 2013.
These are cheapest life insurance product that provides financial independence even when you are not around.
- Future Generali Care Plus
These are unit linked insurance plans that provide life cover to you apart from facilitating savings at regular intervals of time and give you the advantage of market- linked returns
- Future Generali Select Insurance Plan
- Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh ULIP
- Future Generali Wealth Protect Plan
- Future Generali Nivesh Preferred ULIP
Future Generali Child Plans helps you to make sure that your children are adequately supported and that their financial needs are well taken care of even after you.
Future Generali Policies provide you protection cum savings also with additional protection in form of riders.
- Future Generali Assure Plus
- Future Generali Triple Anand Advantage
- Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
- Future Generali Assured Income Plan
- Future Generali Saral Bima
- Future Generali Assured Money Back Plan
- Future Generali Immediate Annuity Plan
- Future Generali Pension Guarantee
Compare all Future Generali life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Future Generali Distribution Network:
Future Generali Life Insurance like all other insurance companies also follows various formats of distribution network to sell the products in various markets. They also have a unique distribution channel known as mallassurance.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How to pay premium? What are the modes of payment available?
- How can I check policy status?
- What is the policy renewal process?
- What is the company's process to settle claim?
- What is the policy cancellation process?
- With Rs 60.29 cr in Revenues, Future Generali Net Worth increases by 50% in FY 15
- New MD, CEO of Future Generali - Munish Sharda