- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
General Insurance Provider HDFC ERGO has partnered with ItzCash, a digital payment company, to offer insurance plans through its physical retail outlets. This association is aimed at strengthening ItzCash’s position in the financial market.
This partnership will offer a wide variety of general insurance plans that will provide protection for various insurance needs, including motor, health, fire etc. These plans will be available with ease to the insurance buyers with ItzCash’s broad network of distribution all over the country.
As per the arrangement, the complete procedure, i.e. from filing the application to making the payment would be executed in a digital format through the network of ItzCash. It will eradicate the chances of any human error as well as the other delays so that customer service is offered on a real-time basis. This partnership is aimed at providing insurance buyers the ease of insurance premium payment at the ItzCash outlet in their neighborhood.
The initiative would help the insurance company, as the payment company’s retail presence is in more than 75 thousand franchisees, which are branded as “ItzCash World” at more than 3 thousand locations.
- Most Read
- Tip to turn Habits into Healthy Ones: The Perfect Health Guide for Women
Date: 15 September 2017
- Group Health Insurance: When You Know You are in Safe Hands
Date: 22 August 2017
- How Family Health Plan Can Keep You Out of Trouble
Date: 17 August 2017
- A Family Health Plan: Is It a Decisive Choice?
Date: 09 August 2017
- Be a Smart Brother; Gift your Sister a Health Insurance Policy This Rakhi
Date: 02 August 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 305998
- List of Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 126467
- Top 10 Health Insurance Companies in India
Views : 116135
- Top 5 Maternity Insurance Plans
Views : 70014
- Health Insurance Claims Ratio- Things You Should Look Before Buying Health Insurance
Views : 53848