- Rs. 5 Lakh Coverage @ Rs. 12.9/Day
- 7 Lakh+ Happy Customers
- 100%Free Health Check-up
- 10,000+Hospitals for Cashless Treatment
We promise limited calls
Have You Insured Your Valentine? - If Not, Here's Why You Should
- DetailsWritten by PolicyBazaar -
- Hits : 3088 -
Modified 15 November 2016
Tick tock tick tock! The clock is ticking harder and faster and your nerves can surely feel the arrival of 14th February, the Valentine’s Day. Welcoming it with bright red colour, delicious chocolates, cuddling teddies and crispy conversations, this day showers joy and love surprises every year in the life of numerous couples.
But are you webbed thinking about how to make this day the perfect V-Day? Or, are you stuck deciding what new to gift your better half this time? Roses wither and candles melt, these are after all transient. It is the day to show your significant other how special he/she is. Gift the greatest gift ever - A promise of health. And as Feldman said “Loving someone means you want the best for them”.
Make your love feel secured all the time with a health cover that is designed to safeguard her against any mishappenings which would knock the door of her life without any notification. A health insurance plan is sure to make her feel protected against all kinds of illnesses rapidly spreading in this world.
She would just need the policy number and could avail the cashless hospitalization facility where she would not require to worry for the cash and charges of treatment. Various inclusions like medical tests, doctor’s consultation, free medical check-ups, free day-care procedure etc. are there to protect her. Covering the pre-existing aliments with added discounts and offering her life-long renewability, this gift would make her feel the eternal and unconditional love you carry in your heart.
If you wish to engrave your name in your lover’s heart keeping her protected all the time and yourself satisfied, then surprise her with a good valentine’s gift. Compare and purchase the best health insurance policy from www.policybazaar.com and wrap it with a red heart ribbon and present her with a box of truffles gifting her with a wish of healthy life!
Happy and healthy Valentine’s Day!
- Most Read
- Safeguard Your Medical Concerns with the Right Health Insurance Plan
Date: 28 December 2017
- Here’s How You Can Safeguard Your Future from Accidental Deaths
Date: 22 December 2017
- How You Can Save Taxes with Medical Expenses
Date: 30 November 2017
- Why One Needs Health Insurance with High-risk Cover
Date: 28 November 2017
- A Handy Guide for NRIs Seeking Health Insurance in India
Date: 27 November 2017
- Best Health Insurance Plans in India
Views : 515909
- Here’s the Difference between Health Insurance and Mediclaim
Views : 61584
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY)
Views : 34003
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
Views : 33052
- Central Government to Launch - New Health Insurance Schemes
Views : 30319