Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company has an incurred claim settlement ratio of 102% in the financial year 2018-19. It is the ratio of claims settled by the company to the collective premium during that year. The insurance company is one the leaders in the health insurance industry and has been providing greater satisfaction to its customers with comprehensive plans and a seamless claim settlement process.
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
*Tax benefit is subject to changes in tax laws. Standard T&C Apply
My name is
My number is
My name is
My number is
City Living in
Do you have an existing illness or medical history?
This helps us find plans that cover your condition and avoid claim rejection
What is your existing illness?
Select all that apply
When did you recover from Covid-19?
Some plans are available only after a certain time
The following features and benefits make Health Protector Plus Policy a worth buy:
Suppose there is a loss of employment, or you happen to change your job and the sum insured you have taken is 5 lakhs with a deductible limit of Rs. 2 lakhs. And you have opted for a waiver of deductibles for a period of 1 month. Then you need to intimate your insurer and provide all the supporting documents stating the unemployment.
If this happens, you will be given full coverage of Rs 7 lakh (5 lakh + 2 lakh) during the 30 days period. This waiver will be applicable from the date of notice or reliving whichever is later, until you request to end the WOD cover, whichever takes place earlier.
Waiver of deductibles can be utilized multiple times, if there is a loss of employment more than once during the policy term, subjected to a maximum of 30 days during the policy period.
The plan offers coverage against hospitalization expenses to you and your family members in case of any high cost treatment required for any illness or injury. The plan provides additional cover over and above the deductible amount. Health Protector plus plan helps you meet the exorbitant medical costs in a very convenient manner.
● The entry age criteria is 18 years and 65 years of age
● Flexibility to choose the deductibles and waiver of deductibles
● Without a base health insurance policy, this plan can be purchased
● You can waive off deductibles on payment of an extra premium. Waiver of deductible option is valid only for salaried people and those who are below the age of 55 years
● In this policy lifetime renewal option is provided
● 15 days of free look period to help you decide if you want to cancel or continue the plan
● You can avail cashless claim settlement facility in more than 5000 network hospitals
● Moreover, you can save tax on premium paid as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act
● In hospitalization expenses including room rent, ICU charges, nursing and boarding expenses are covered
● Fees charged by doctors, anesthetist, medical practitioner and consultants can be claimed
● Cost of operation theatre, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, organ transplantation, anesthesia, x ray, dialysis, drugs, medical tests, surgical appliances and other expenses are covered as well
● Cost incurred on purchase of vitamins and tonics as part of the hospitalization treatment can also be claimed
● 60 days pre hospitalization expenses to be covered and post hospitalization expenses to covered till 90 days from the discharge date
● Non-allopathic treatment in a government recognized hospital for homeopathy, Ayurveda and Unani treatment
● Up to Rs 3000 to reimbursed for ambulance or the actual cost whichever is less
● Up to 0.10% of the sum assured to be compensate for daily hospitalization expenses
● Domiciliary hospitalization expenses to be reimbursed but with a sub-limit of 20% of the sum insured
● Any treatment cost incurred in the initial 30 days from the policy inception date
● Any hospitalization required for cosmetic or plastic surgeries
● Treatment for HIV/AIDS infection
● Mental disorders and treatment for anxiety or depression
● Hospitalization for genetic disorders
Sum Insured (Rs.)
● The Sum insured amount ranges from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 25 lakh
*Please note that the amount recompenses is subjected to the total sum insured as per policy terms and conditions. Please go through the same before you purchase it.
There are two ways in which you can do it -
If you want to opt Cashless Claim Procedure:
If You Want To Reimburse Your Claims:
Iffco Tokio’s Health Protector Plus Insurance Policy is a unique plan that provides cover for varied medical situations and conditions. If you do not want any financial trouble to stop you from availing the best medical treatment, then go ahead with Health protector plus policy. Rest assured, you will be satisfied with your decision of buying this exemplary medical insurance product from Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company.
09 Oct 2021Orthopaedic health conditions have become quite common in India...
07 Oct 2021Every health insurance plan comes with unique benefits to attract...
30 Sep 2021Every person must have a health insurance policy to deal with...
30 Sep 2021Health insurance is one of the best investments that you can make...