Cholamandalam Chola Tax Plus Healthline Plan
- The Chola Tax Plus Healthline policy not only covers ordinary hospitalization expenses but also takes care of medical expenses like medicine bills/diagnostic tests etc. In addition to the above it also provides tax exemptions on the premiums paid.
- Minimum- is 18 to 65 years
- Individual spouse, parents and dependent children (3 months- 35 years) can be covered.
- Options for sum insured -1/2/3/4/5 Lakhs.
- In case the insured is above 55 years of age, medical check-up is required.
- Lifetime policy renewal.
Major Schedule of Benefits:
Section 1 - Hospitalization Cover
(In-patient hospitalization expenses covered up to Rs. 5 lakh on individual or family floater basis)
1% of Sum Insured (SI) Per day
Room Rent - ICU
2% of SI Per day
Up to 60 days, Maximum 5% of Claim
Up to 90 days, Maximum 10 % of Claim and up to Rs. 50,000
Rs.3,000 per hospitalization
- For pre-existing conditions till 48 months of continuous coverage.
- Expenses incurred during first 30 days of commencement of policy (excluding accidental events).
- Illness diagnosed/ diagnosable within first 30 days of taking the policy.
- Cases of Self-inflicted injury, suicide, act of Terrorism or war/riots etc.
- Participation in any sport.
- Pre-existing diseases
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
- Government Plans Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?
- Family Health Insurance vs Family Floater Plan: What to Buy?