ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Plan
ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Overview
“The first step is the hardest but you will never regret.” Lifestyle protection accident care plan will cover your expenses in case of untimely death, loss of employment and permanent disablement so that you family remains secure.
Key Features of ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Plan
- There are three plans available with different coverages.
- It covers accidental death, permanent disablement including loss of income and education funds for children.
- This plan can be chosen on individual basis or family basis.
- In case of emergency, ambulances charges are covered maximum up to Rs 10,000.
- In case of permanent disablement, loss of income is covered up to 3 months depending on your last monthly income slip.
- In case of accidental parental death, children will receive amount up to sum insured.
- Funeral expenses are also covered.
Benefits of ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Plan
- A family discount of 10% on premium if more than 2 family members are also covered.
- If policy is chosen for more than 1 year, discount on premium is given.
Premium Details of ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Plan
- Sum insured can be chosen from Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 crore. Sum insured can be chosen based on monthly income of the proposer. Sum insured can be up to 10 times of income.
- For non-earning members, sum insured can be up to 60% of the proposer. For parents and siblings it can be up to 30% of the earning member or proposer.
- Premium can be paid either as a single payment or annually in case of 2 or 3 years as a policy period.
- Premium depends on age, coverage and sum insured chosen.
Policy Details of ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Plan
- Coverage: Self, spouse, dependent children (up to 25 years of age), parents, in-laws and siblings.
- Minimum sum insured: Rs 50,000
- Maximum sum insured: Rs 10 crores.
- Policy period: Policy can be chosen for 1, 2 or 3 years.
- Free look period: If the policy holder is not happy with the terms and conditions of policy, he/she can cancel the policy giving the reason for cancellation of policy. Policy can be withdrawn within 15 days from the date of commencement.
- Grace period:If the payment is due on renewal of the policy, grace period of 30 days is given to the policyholder to make the payment.
- Portability: Policyholder can transfer his policy from personal accident to lifestyle protection accident care plan.
Documents Required for ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Plan
You can buy the policy by filling up an ‘application form/ proposal form’ and submit it alongwith the address proof. In some cases, there may be a need of medical test, if the proposer is very old or if the sum insured is high.
This policy can be bought by persons in the age group of 18-80 years and children should be in the age group of 5-25 years. For persons above 70 years, coverage is limited to accidental benefit and total permanent disability.
Inclusions in ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance
|Plan A||Accidental Death, Emergency Ambulance Cover, Funeral Expenses.(plan A)|
|Plan B||Accidental Death, Permanent Total Disablement, Education Fund, Emergency Ambulance Cover, Funeral Expenses(plan B)|
|Plan C||Accidental Death, Permanent Total Disablement, Permanent Partial Disablement, Education Fund, Emergency Ambulance Cover, Orphan Benefit, Loss of Employment, Funeral Expenses|
|Accidental death||100% of sum insured in case of accidental death and 200% of sum insured if death occurs while traveling as a fare paying passenger on a common carrier.|
|Education fund||One-time payment equal to 10% of sum insured per surviving dependent child for a maximum of 2 children subject to a limit of Rs.10 lakhs per policy.|
|Orphan benefit||An amount equal to the sum insured towards dependent child as ‘orphan benefit’ will be paid.|
|Permanent total disability||100% of sum insured in case of permanent total disability due to accident|
Exclusions in ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Accident Care Insurance Plan
- Dental treatments are excluded.
- Sexually transmitted diseases are excluded.
- Genetic or mental disorders are excluded.
- Persons engaged in hazardous activities are excluded.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
- Know the Network Hospital Before Buying Health Insurance
- Health Insurance - A Fast Growing Segment in India
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator