ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Insurance Policy
Life is unpredictable. We never think of something life-threatening diseases. When such a situation arises, it can leave us feeling unsecured. Such events adversely affect our lifestyle. ManipalCigna brings you Lifestyle Protection-Critical Care that takes care of all unanticipated expenses. Moreover, it gives you an option to choose how you would like to get your payout.
The following guide would give you much better understanding of the plan
Below are the points that will give you better understanding of the health insurance policy:
- Sum Insured - An individual has an option of choosing a sum insured up to Rs 3 Crore.
- Entry Age and Renewal - To enrol in the plan, you should be in the age group of 18-65 years. Also this plan offers lifetime renewal option which means you can secure your entire life.
- Medical Test Requirement - It depends on the age, sum insured and medical history of the individual.
- Family Discount - A discount of 10% on the premium is given for enrolling more than 2 members in a single policy.
- Long term Discount - On choosing the policy for 2 and 3 years, there will be a discount of 7.5% and 10% respectively.
- Critical Illnesses Covered - The plan covers up to 30 critical illnesses, which are listed below-
- Failure Requiring Regular Dialysis
- First Heart Attack - of Specific Severity
- Cancer of specific severity
- Open Kidney Chest CABG
- Open Heart Replacement or Repair of Heart Valves
- Stroke Resulting in Permanent Symptoms
- Coma of Specified Severity
- Major Organ / Bone Marrow Transplant
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Motor Neurone Disease with Permanent Symptoms
- Medullary Cystic Disease
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Loss of Speech
- Systemic Lupus Erythematous
- Multiple Sclerosis with Persisting Symptoms
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Aorta Graft Surgery
- Hearing loss
- Vision loss
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Aplastic Anaemia
- End Stage Lung Disease
- End Stage Liver Failure
- Major Burns
- Fulminant Hepatitis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Bacterial Meningitis
- Benign Brain Tumor
- Apallic Syndrome
- Parkinsons Disease
How to cancel ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Policy?
You can terminate the policy at any time during the policy period. The company shall refund the premium on the short-time basis.
Exclusions in ManipalCigna Lifestyle Protection Critical Care Policy
The insurer doesn’t offer coverage in case of the following situations
- Any illness other than specified critical illness ailments
- Any pre-existing disease
- Genetic disorder
- Mental disorder
- Suicide or drug abuse
- Any health problem resulting from pregnancy or abortion
Note- It is not a complete list of exclusions. Please check the policy wordings for more details.