National Insurance Parivar Mediclaim Policy
"We make a life by what we give". Parivar Mediclaim Policy by National Insurance covers your family under single floater sum insured against medical expenses and illnesses. Family cover consists of self, spouse and two dependent children.
- Pre-hospitalization expenses up to 15 days and post hospitalization expenses up to 30 days
- Expenses incurred for particular one illness is limited to 50% of sum insured
- Room charges are limited up to 1% of sum insured and ICU charges are limited up to 2% of sum insured
- Operation theater charges are limited to 10% of sum insured
- Co-payment up to 10% to 25% is admissible in case of diabetes and hypertension
- Tax benefits for premium paid can be availed under section-80 D of income tax.
- Cashless facility can be availed within network hospitals.
Details about Premium
Sum insured can be chosen within the range of 2 lacs to 5 lacs in multiple of Rs 50, 000. Premium will be charged on the basis of age and sum insured chosen by the proposer.
Minimum Sum Insured: 2 lacs
Maximum Sum Insured: 5 lacs
Policy Period: policy period for this policy is one year.
Grace Period: In case of break in the policy, 30 days grace period is given to pay the premium. During this period coverage will not be applicable.
Renewal of Policy: policy can be renewed till the age of 65 years.
Waiting Period: any diseases contracted by the insured during the first 30 days from the date of commencement will not be covered under this policy.
Policyholder has to fill up an 'Application form/ proposal form' with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Persons in the age limit of 18-65 years can buy this policy
- Spouse, Dependent children between 3 months to 25 years can be covered
- All treatments other than allopathic are excluded
- Maternity expenses are excluded
- Dental expenses other than expenses arising out of an accident are excluded
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- All About Pre-Insurance Medical Check-Up in Health Insurance
- Know the Network Hospital Before Buying Health Insurance
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator