United India Personal Accident Policy
United India Personal Accident
Accidents can happen with anyone at anytime. In a matter of seconds, it may take away your hard-earned money because aftermath of accidents can be adverse. In such a situation, don’t stretch your savings and get your life back on the track with personal accident policy. The range of plans offered by United India Insurance not only guards you against financial losses but it also ensures that your family continues to lead the same lifestyle.
Personal Accident Policy
Introduction: This plan covers you against any physical loss incurred due to accidents. You will be paid 100% of sum insured in case of your unfortunate demise and permanent total disablement. As per the policy, you’ll be paid a certain percentage of sum insured if you end up with permanent partial disablement.
Eligibility: A person within the age group of 5 to 70 years can avail the benefits of this policy. The policy can be extended up to the age of 80 years by going through medical examination at the age of 70 years.
Coverage: The policy provides education fund for up to two dependent children of the deceased person. By paying additional premium, one can get 25% of actual claim or 10% of sum assured for medical expenses.
Additional Benefits: At the time of renewal of the policy, you will get cumulative bonus of 5% for each claim free year, maximum up to 50% sum assured. In addition, if more than one member takes this policy, you will get family discount of 10% on sum assured.
The policy will not cover the following circumstances:
- Pregnancy and child birth complications
- Suicide attempt
- Under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Perils due to war and nuclear radiations
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- What is the Grace Period in Health Insurance Plans?
- What are the Best Medical Insurance Plans for Pre-existing Diseases?
- Which is Better Health or Term Insurance?
- Can I Get Health Insurance If I am above 70 Years?
- Things to Check before Buying a Second Health Insurance Plan
- Does Family Size Impact Your Health Insurance Cost?
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator