United India Omp for Employment and Studies Policy
This Policy covers medical expenses, dental expenses, personal accident benefit, checked-in baggage loss, loss of passport, compassionate visit, study interruption, etc for students travelling abroad for higher studies/ individuals going abroad for employment.
- Policy covers expenses incurred towards medical treatment for accident / disease sustained during overseas trips.
- Persons going abroad on employment and study are covered under policy
- Free Look Period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document to review the terms and conditions of this Policy
- 30 days grace period for renewing the Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
PLAN - CEMPLOYMENT & STUDY (EXCLUDING USA & CANADA)
AGE LIMIT: 5 years to 60 years
TRIP LIMIT: Minimum 2 months Maximum 12 months and for renewals minimum 1 month and maximum 12 months.
US $ 1 50 0
US $ 100
Other benefits like repatriation of remains and reunion expenses will also be covered subject to policy limits in both the above plans.
- Cosmetic surgery
- pregnancy related costs
- Any person travelling with/for treatment of a disease.
- Suicide, Illness, sexually transmitted diseases, mental or nervous disorder, anxiety, stress or depression.
- War perils nuclear perils.
- Suicide or attempted suicide.
- Any diseases existing / treated prior to one year of commencement of risk whether declared or not.
- Examination / treatment in India or expenses incurred outside country of study / postings(This does not prejudice emergency evacuation on medical grounds)
Documents Required To Buy The Policy
- Application form/ proposal form
- Valid address Proof
- Medical examination report from authorized hospitals(in some cases)
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- 5 Tips to Find an Affordable Travel Insurance for Dubai
- Travel to UK after New COVID Strain and Travel Insurance
- 4 Pros & Cons of Travel Health Insurance That You Must Know
- Travelling to Germany? Check Out the Best Travel Insurance for Your Trip
- Popular Credit Cards in India with Trip Cancellation & Trip Interruption Cover
- Top 5 Wedding Destinations in India
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator