United India Road Safety Package Policy
Road safety package policy bears all medical expenses incurred in a hospital. This policy covers death, total permanent disability and temporary disablement which may occur during the policy period and due to an accident.
- The policy will pay for occurrence of
- total loss of two limbs or two eyes
- total loss or one limb and one eye
- total loss of one limb or one eye
- Permanent total and partial disablement
- during the policy period be the sole and direct cause of an accident
- Any person can claim for the medical expenses incurred in a Hospital/Nursing home because of an accident.
It covers the following situations-
- Total and irrevocable loss of sight of both eyes or both hands or both Legs
- Total and irrevocable loss of sight of one eyes or one entire hand or one entire Leg
- Permanent or partial or absolute disablement
- Room Boarding expenses
- Nursing Expenses
- Surgeon Anesthetist Medical Practitioner Consultant's Specialist's Fee
- Anesthesia Blood Oxygen Operation Theatre Charges Surgical Appliances Drugs etc..
- Ambulance Charges
- Any Hospital Expense not directly related to road accident
- War and nuclear perils.
- Naturopathy treatment.
- Any loss related to pregnancy
- Any radioactivity problems
- Participation in an \ felony, riot, crime, misdemeanor, or civil commotion
- Any loss, injury, damage or legal sustained directly or indirectly by any terrorist or member of a terrorist organization, narcotics trafficker, or purveyor of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
Documents Required To Buy The Policy
- Application form/ proposal form
- Valid address Proof
- Medical examination report from authorized hospitals(in some cases)
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad