United India Unimedicare Policy
Unimedicare policy covers various expenses of illnesses/diseases. Various hospitalization benefits such as room boarding expenses, surgeon fees, nursing fees, cost of pacemaker and other expenses are covered.
- Family discount in premium
- Cumulative Bonus
- Cost of Health Check-up
- Ease of Timely Claims Settlement.
- Free Look Period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the Policy document so that you can review the terms and conditions of this Policy
- 30 days grace period for renewing the Policy. However, coverage would not be available for the period for which no premium has been received.
i) Room Boarding Expenses as provided by the Hospital / nursing home.
i) Up to 0.5% of Sum Insured per day
ii) If admitted in IC Unit
ii) Insured per da
Surgeon Anasthetist Medical Practitioner Consultants Specialists Fees Nursing Expenses
Upto 15% of Sum Insured per illness / injury
Anaesthesia Blood Oxygen Operation Theatre Charges Surgical appliances Medicines & Drugs Diagnostic Materials and X-ray Dialysis Chemotherapy Radiotherapy Cost of Peacemaker Artificial Limbs & Cost of organs and similar expenses.
Upto 15% of Sum Insured per illness / Injury
- Diseases/injuries which are pre-existing for the first year.
- Any treatment related to pregnancy.
- Any naturopathy related treatment.
Documents Required to Buy the Policy
- Application form/ proposal form
- Valid address Proof
- Medical examination report from authorized hospitals(in some cases)
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- L&T Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Here are 12 Money Saving Tips for students for Their Travel Plans
- What is the Risk of Going for a Tour without Travel Insurance?
- Top 10 Travel Insurance Companies in India
- Planning an Adventure Trip? Here are 10 Handy Tips for You
- Travel Health Advice: Tips for Staying Healthy on Holiday
- How to Avoid Hefty Medical Bills in a Travel Emergency Abroad