United India OMP for Business and Holiday Policy
This Overseas Medical Policy is ideal for individuals who go abroad for business or leisure trip. The policy covers all medical expenses incurred during the overseas trip due to accident or disease.
- Covers medical expenses and repatriation
- Provides in-flight personal accident benefit
- Covers you against loss of passport
The Policy Pays Through Below Plans:
- Plan A - 1 and Plan A -2 (Worldwide - Excl. USA / Canada)
- Plan B - 1 and Plan B -2 (Worldwide - Incl. USA / Canada)
Note: *(With = (With Medical Examination) Sum Insured, **( Without = (Without Medical Examination) Sum Insured
- Pre-existing diseases that are treated one year before the commencement of the risk.
- Children of the age group of 5 who are going through treatment relating to mumps, measles, German measles, spina bifida, chicken pox, whooping cough and scarlet fever.
- Travel against the advice of your physician.
- Cosmetic surgery or pregnancy related costs
- War and nuclear perils
- Suicide or attempted suicide
The policy pays through the below plans for worldwide corporate frequent travelers:
- Plan E-1
- Plan E-2
- Medical dental and transportation related claims are not covered under the plan unless hospitalization is required.
- Cosmetic surgery is not included in the coverage unless it is rendered necessary because of a covered accident.
- Routine physical examination or any other examination where there is no objective indication of impairment of normal health is not covered under the policy.
- Medical evacuation or transportation of dead body is not covered unless Mercury and their Medical Advisors approve it in advance.
- Amount less than the deductible stated in the schedule is not paid to the insured.
- Pregnancy of the insured person including childbirth, miscarriage, abortion or any kind of such complications are not covered under this plan.
Don’t forget to compare other personal accident plans before zeroing in on a particular policy.
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident
- Travel Insurance and Coronavirus: All You Need To Know About Covid-19
- What Does Travel Insurance Cover?
- Coronavirus Travel Advisory: All You Need to Know!
- Discover the Best of Australia With Visitor Insurance Australia
- Is Visitor Insurance Canada Missing On Your Travel Itinerary for Canada?
- Visitor Insurance USA
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator
- Travel Insurance Calculator