United India OMP for Business and Holiday Policy
This Overseas Medical Policy is ideal for individuals who go abroad for business or leisure trip. The policy covers all medical expenses incurred during the overseas trip due to accident or disease.
- Covers medical expenses and repatriation
- Provides in-flight personal accident benefit
- Covers you against loss of passport
The Policy Pays Through Below Plans:
- Plan A - 1 and Plan A -2 (Worldwide - Excl. USA / Canada)
- Plan B - 1 and Plan B -2 (Worldwide - Incl. USA / Canada)
Note: *(With = (With Medical Examination) Sum Insured, **( Without = (Without Medical Examination) Sum Insured
- Pre-existing diseases that are treated one year before the commencement of the risk.
- Children of the age group of 5 who are going through treatment relating to mumps, measles, German measles, spina bifida, chicken pox, whooping cough and scarlet fever.
- Travel against the advice of your physician.
- Cosmetic surgery or pregnancy related costs
- War and nuclear perils
- Suicide or attempted suicide
The policy pays through the below plans for worldwide corporate frequent travelers:
- Plan E-1
- Plan E-2
- Medical dental and transportation related claims are not covered under the plan unless hospitalization is required.
- Cosmetic surgery is not included in the coverage unless it is rendered necessary because of a covered accident.
- Routine physical examination or any other examination where there is no objective indication of impairment of normal health is not covered under the policy.
- Medical evacuation or transportation of dead body is not covered unless Mercury and their Medical Advisors approve it in advance.
- Amount less than the deductible stated in the schedule is not paid to the insured.
- Pregnancy of the insured person including childbirth, miscarriage, abortion or any kind of such complications are not covered under this plan.
Don’t forget to compare other personal accident plans before zeroing in on a particular policy.
- Max Bupa Personal Accident
- SBI General Personal Accident
- Raheja QBE Personal Accident Insurance
- Bharti AXA Personal Accident Plan
- Shriram General Personal Accident
- Universal Sompo Personal Accident Plan
- Future Generali Personal Accident
- Apollo Munich Personal Accident Plan
- HDFC Ergo Personal Accident
- Cholamandalam Personal Accident
- United India Personal Accident
- Tata AIG Personal Accident
- Royal Sundaram Personal Accident
- Reliance General Personal Accident
- New India Assurance Personal Accident
- National Insurance Personal Accident
- IFFCO Tokio Personal Accident
- Oriental Insurance Personal Accident
- Bajaj Allianz Personal Accident
- Claim Settlement Guide for Domestic Travel Insurance
- How to Avoid Travel-Related Scams on Your Next Trip?
- Best Group Travel Insurance Plans In India
- Why You Need Travel Insurance When Going On A Cruise?
- Should Senior Citizen Travellers Buy Domestic Travel Insurance Plans?
- 5 Important Responsibilities That You Should Fulfill Before You Travel Abroad