Universal Sompo Saral Suraksha Bima Policy
Universal Sompo Saral Suraksha Bima Policy Overview
Universal Sompo Saral Suraksha Bima provides onetime payment equal to sum assured to the insured or to the nominee in the case if the insured is diagnosed with critical diseases like –
- Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms
- Cancer of specified severity
- Kidney Failure requiring regular dialysis
- Open Chest CABG
- Major Organ /Bone Marrow Transplant or, if the insured person is dead or totally disabled due to an accident.
Who are covered under Saral Suraksha Bima Policy?
This policy is specially designed for members of SHG’s, NGOs, MFIs, Co-operative Banks, FCIs, Shareholders of Banks/Public ltd Companies, holders of Depositor Certificate by Banks/NBFCs, Members of Registered Service Clubs and Employer - Employee relationship including dependants of the employee, etc.
Policy can also be issued to individuals upon request and acceptance of such a request by the company.
Premium details of Universal Sompo Saral Suraksha Bima Policy
Sum insured for CI
Sum insured for PA
Premimum Esclufding Tax*
*The above rates may change. Please refer the policy wordings for more information.
Key Features of Universal Sompo Saral Suraksha Bima Policy
- Any person between 18 years to 25 years can take this policy.
- Lifetime policy renewal option.
- Dependent children from an age of 10 years to 25 years can also be covered.
- Different sum assured options are available.
Exclusions of Universal Sompo Saral Suraksha Bima Policy
- No benefit is provided for any illness diagnosed in first 90 days.
- Pre-existing illness will not be covered.
- Any suicidal attempt or any disease occur under intoxication will not be covered.
- Death within 30 days following the diagnosis of the Critical Illness.
Documents Required for Universal Sompo Saral Suraksha Bima Policy
An individual has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years