Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance Plan
Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance Overview
Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance Policy provides full protection against any illness or medical emergencies. It is a single policy for you and your family which manages all your medical expenses and ensures quality health and happiness.
Key Features and Coverage of Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance
- The policy offers a wide Coverage sum insured up to Rs.5, 00,000.
- Individuals above 46 years need to undergo medical check-up prior of buying this policy.
- This policy is restricted to the hospitals/nursing homes of India only.
- Any person can take this policy up to an age of 55 years.
- The premium paid is exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 D of Income Tax Act (Tax Benefits are subject to change in tax laws).
- This policy can be extended to cover some critical illnesses.
Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance Policy at a Glance
- Sum Assured - Maximum sum assured of 5 lac.
- Age limit - Any person can take this policy up to an age of 55 years.
- Policy termination - Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
- Free look period - If you are not satisfied with the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
Exclusions in Universal Sompo Individual Health Insurance
- Contraction of any disease during the first 30 days of commencement of the policy.
- Waiting period of 1 year from commencement of policy for certain diseases like cataract, hysterectomy, etc.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease due to war or invasion.
Documents Required to buy Individual Health Insurance by Universal Sompo
An individual has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator