Universal Sompo Complete Health Care Insurance Plan
Universal Sompo Complete Health Care Insurance Overview
Complete Health Care Insurance assures you of a financially secured future against any medical expenses that you may incur. It’s a comprehensive plan that offers you a decent monetary support to overcome the expenses sustained after suffering from critical illness & accidents, with value added services for you and your loved ones.
Key Features and Coverage of Complete Health Care Insurance Plan by Universal Sompo
- The policy offers a wide coverage sum insured up to Rs. 10,00,000.
- Only individuals above the age of 55 will have to undergo a medical check-up prior of buying this policy.
- Dependent children can be covered up to the age of 25 years under all plans of Complete Health Care Insurance.
- The premium paid is exempt from Income Tax under Sec 80 D of Income Tax Act (Tax Benefits are subject to change in tax laws).
- If you have been hospitalized for a period of more than 10 days, Convalescence benefit of Rs. 10,000 will be paid to you once during the policy year.
- This policy is restricted to the hospitals/nursing homes of India only.
- Under this policy, you can enhance your cover to financially protect yourself from personal accidents and critical illnesses.
Universal Sompo Plan options as per your financial commitments
|Plan Options||Individual Sum Insured Basis||Floater Basis|
|Basic||Rs 1 Lakh, Rs 2 Lakh||Rs 1 Lakh, Rs 2 Lakh|
|Essential||Rs 3 Lakh, 4 Lakh and 5 Lakh||Rs 3 Lakh, 4 Lakh and 5 Lakh|
|Privilege||Rs 6 Lakh, Rs 7 Lakh, Rs 8 Lakh , Rs 9 Lakh and Rs 10 Lakh||Rs 6 Lakh, Rs 7 Lakh, Rs 8 Lakh , Rs 9 Lakh and Rs 10 Lakh|
Universal Sompo Complete Health Care Insurance Policy Details
Sum Insured - Maximum sum insured of 5 lacs.
Policy termination - Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at any time by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Coverage type - Individual as well as family floater.
No Maximum age limit for this plan.
Universal Sompo Complete Health Care Policy’s Exclusions
- Pre-existing diseases and outpatient treatments will not be covered under this policy.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
Documents Required to buy Universal Sompo Complete Health Care Insurance Policy
To buy the policy, a proposer has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy
- Guide to Health Insurance Plans Offered by Star Health Insurance
- Should you Include Your Parents in Employer’s Group Health Insurance?
- Five Tips on Making the Most of Health Policy Top-Up Plans
- Tips to Buy and Renew Cigna TTK Health Insurance Online
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years