Suzuki Lets Insurance
Suzuki Lets is a bike whose target segment is fairer sex. The bike is very light, powerful and very useful for day to day life. The two wheeler made its debut in June 2014 with a powerful SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) engine. It looks vibrant as it is offered in five colours and can prove economical in the city traffic.Read more
Suzuki always remains ahead in its design. The bike presents a lean look with a sleek front body panel. The mounted head lamp and the swept back indicators placed on the front fascia looks attractive.
- The instrument console consists of large analogue speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer.
- The bike is offered in five vibrant colours such as Matte Grey, Matte black, Pearl Mira Red, Pearl Mirage White and Pearl Blue.
- The graphic options provided to the user can give it extra charm.
- The optional storage box proves useful for day to day shopping.
- The mobile charger port offers more practicality for everyday use.
Power and Performance
The bike is light and powerful which makes it practical for everyday use. It is powered by four stroke engine with modern SEP technology.
Displacement: 112 cc
Maximum Power: 8.7 bhp
Maximum Torque: 9.0 nm
Wheel base: 1250 mm
Ground Clearance: 160 mm
Height: 1120 mm
Braking and Suspension
As the bike is light with kerb weight of 98 kg, hence the bike has tubeless tyres. The bike is powered by 120 mm drum brakes enhancing stopping power. Switch gear quality is amazing which makes your ride hassle free. The bike has telescopic oil damped suspension at the front and swing arm type suspension at the rear.
What to Opt for
As a two wheeler owner, one must be extremely careful while choosing their insurance policy. You must choose a policy that must fulfil all regulatory clauses making your rides trouble free. Below are the types of plan that one can opt for:
- Third party insurance cover: This is a mandatory clause in a two wheeler insurance plan. A third party insurance plan will provide cover for damages to third party vehicle and third party property.
- Comprehensive insurance cover: A comprehensive insurance cover will provide cover for damages to own vehicle damages, third party property damages and third party vehicle damages.
- Personal accident cover: A personal accident cover is an add-on cover which covers hospitalization expenses of the owner due to accident.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
27 May 2022Bikes are a favourite mode of commute for many people. As a bike...
23 May 2022The most convenient option to get a bike insurance policy is to...
18 May 2022As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory for all bike...
16 May 2022While riding your bike, there are chances that you might get...
11 May 2022Gender-specific jobs or hobbies are becoming obsolete. More...