Suzuki always remains ahead in its design. The bike presents a lean look with a sleek front body panel. The mounted head lamp and the swept back indicators placed on the front fascia looks attractive.
- The instrument console consists of large analogue speedometer, fuel gauge and odometer.
- The bike is offered in five vibrant colours such as Matte Grey, Matte black, Pearl Mira Red, Pearl Mirage White and Pearl Blue.
- The graphic options provided to the user can give it extra charm.
- The optional storage box proves useful for day to day shopping.
- The mobile charger port offers more practicality for everyday use.
Power and Performance
The bike is light and powerful which makes it practical for everyday use. It is powered by four stroke engine with modern SEP technology.
Displacement: 112 cc
Maximum Power: 8.7 bhp
Maximum Torque: 9.0 nm
Wheel base: 1250 mm
Ground Clearance: 160 mm
Height: 1120 mm
Braking and Suspension
As the bike is light with kerb weight of 98 kg, hence the bike has tubeless tyres. The bike is powered by 120 mm drum brakes enhancing stopping power. Switch gear quality is amazing which makes your ride hassle free. The bike has telescopic oil damped suspension at the front and swing arm type suspension at the rear.
What to Opt for
As a two wheeler owner, one must be extremely careful while choosing their insurance policy. You must choose a policy that must fulfil all regulatory clauses making your rides trouble free. Below are the types of plan that one can opt for:
- Third party insurance cover: This is a mandatory clause in a two wheeler insurance plan. A third party insurance plan will provide cover for damages to third party vehicle and third party property.
- Comprehensive insurance cover: A comprehensive insurance cover will provide cover for damages to own vehicle damages, third party property damages and third party vehicle damages.
- Personal accident cover: A personal accident cover is an add-on cover which covers hospitalization expenses of the owner due to accident.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis