Suzuki Hayate Insurance
Suzuki Hayate is offered by established Japanese brand ‘Suzuki’. The bike has derived its name from Japanese as the word ‘Hayate’ means ‘Fresh breeze’ or ‘Swift wind”. The bike is targeted at office goers and other middle class bike aspirers. The bike is engineered with advancement in technology providing more fuel economy while its appearance is embellished with un-matching graphics. The superior quality special features and its vibrant colours give a fresh look.
- The company offers this bike in five vibrant colours with attractive graphics. The colours are glass sparkle black with red and blue graphic, pearl mirage white, pearl mira red and pearl moon stone grey.
- New age fender and stylish rear lights give sleek look to the bike.
- The new aggressive headlight represents contemporary look of the bike.
- The fuel tank has the capacity of 10.5 litres including reserve capacity of 2 litres.
Power and Performance
The target segment of the bike is daily office goers, middle class and people with travelling jobs. The bike lives up to its expectations by providing incredible mileage for the city riders. The bike is powered by a 122 cc engine with a four speed gearbox.
Displacement: 112 cc
Maximum Power: 8.3 bhp
Maximum Torque: 8.8 nm
Gearbox: 4 speed Manual
Wheel base: 1260 mm
Ground Clearance: 165 mm
Braking and handling
The bike features 5 step adjustable rear shock absorber in order to provide comfortable drive and handling. The clutch is wet multi plate type with front and rear drum brakes. A tubular frame chassis with telescopic suspension at the front makes bike suitable for longer drives.
What to opt for?
A two wheeler owner must opt for an insurance plan that covers compulsory obligations as well as provide other add-on covers. One can opt for a comprehensive insurance plan that will compensate two wheeler owner in case of damages to own vehicle, third party vehicle damages, third party property damages and personal accident cover as well. One can also opt third party insurance plan which is cheaper but provide mandatory covers. It provides coverage for third party vehicle and property damages.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance