Religare Care Global Plan
When it comes to providing comprehensive health coverage, Religare health insurance comes in handy in every possible manner. The policy with many variants is designed to cater to the different needs of individuals to ensure quality healthcare. Under its ‘Religare Care’ insurance, the insurer offers many variants, one of which is Care Global. The policy proves to be an ideal option for yourself and your policy. Here’s why!
Why should you buy Religare Care Global?
With Care, you can ensure followoing benefits that make the policy worth considering:
- Annual health check-up facility for all covered policy members
- Up to 150% No Claim Bonus with NCB Super
- Care anywhere – Global Cover for 12 Critical Illnesses
- Unique Unlimited Automatic recharge
- Care is available with different add-ons to fulfil your every insurance needs
- Unlimited ICU expense cover
- Tax benefits to be enjoyed for the premium paid towards the plan
- The policy comes with lifelong renewability
Religare Care Global Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age: 91 days
- Maximum: No bar
- Waiting period: 30 days
- Waiting period for pre-existing illness: 48 months
- Grace Period: 30 days
Scope of Cover under Religare Care Global
|Feature||Sum Insured OptionCare 6 (50/60/75 lakh)|
|In-patient Hospitalisation||Up to the policy sum insured|
|Day Care Treatment||Up to the policy sum insured|
|Pre-hospitalisation||For 30 days|
|Post-hospitalisation||For 60 days|
|Room Rent||Single private room|
|ICU Charge||No limit|
|Ambulance Cover||Rs. 3000 per hospitalisation|
|Domiciliary Hospitalisation||10% of the sum insured|
|Health Check-up||Available for all covered members|
|Organ Donor Cover||Rs. 3,00,000|
|Care Anywhere Benefit||Available|
|Maternity Benefit||Up to Rs. 1,00,000|
|Recharge of Sum Insured||Once in a policy term up to the sum insured|
|No Claim Bonus||Yes|
|Alternative Treatment Cover||Up to Rs. 40,000|
Religare Care Global Policy Exclusions
The policy doesn’t cover the insured under below conditions:
- If any claim arising out of an illness during the first 30 days of the policy, except accidental claims, will not be covered.
- Claim arising for self-inflicted injury
- Accident or injury due to the abuse of alcohol, intoxicants or drugs
- Expenses incurred for treating AIDS/HIV
- Claim arising due to war, warlike situations, foreign invasion, use of a nuclear weapon, riot, strike, criminal activity etc.
- Pregnancy-related expenses, abortion, childbirth, miscarriage, and its consequences
- Expenses of cosmetic surgery, mental disorder etc. are excluded
- Congenital diseases
Religare Care Global Claim Process
Religare Care claim is a hassle-free process if you follow the right steps to claim it. To ensure a smooth claim settlement with the insurer, kindly follow the below claim steps:
- Step 1: the first step is to inform the insurer. The Religare health insurance requires you to inform about a claim within 24 hours of hospitalisation. In case of a planned hospitalisation, it has to be notified 48 hours prior to the admission in the hospital.
- Step 2: In case of a cashless claim, you can avail the Religare claim form which is called pre-authorisation letter from the insurance desk at the hospital. Submit the filled-in form along with an ID.
- Step 3: You’ll get approval from the insurer regarding this if the insurer finds the claim legitimate. If not, either you’ll receive a query from the claim management team or your claim will be rejected. However, you can continue healthcare services by paying the expenses on your own and later file a reimbursement claim with the insurer.
- Step 4: While filing a reimbursement claim, submit all the required documents along with the claim form including original bills, discharge summary, doctor’s report etc.
- Step 5: The insurer upon receiving of the claim form will verify your case. It may approve or reject the claim. On approval, you will be compensated for the incurred amount up to a certain limit. If your claim gets rejected, the insurer will communicate the reason for rejection. You can also avail your insurance claims for everyday Care card and for OPD care.
To claim your insurance, the following documents need to be furnished:
- Religare Care Health Card
- Pre-authorisation letter for cashless claim
- Claim Form
- Original Bills and receipts (reimbursement claim)
- Identity Proof
*The insurer may ask for further documentation, as per the terms and conditions of the policy
Religare Care Global Health Insurance Renewal
The process of renewing Religare Care Global health insurance is very simple and quick. Even it can be done from the comfort of your home using your personal computer. All you need is an active net connection and a laptop or desktop. With online insurance, policy renewal is no more a tedious task that helps you avoid waiting in a long queue. By visiting the official website of the insurer, you can renew the policy in no time.
- Go to the official website of the insurer
- Click on the ‘Renewal’ option
- Select the policy and provide necessary information such as policy number, name and contact no etc.
- Calculate the premium online and compare
- Pay through net banking or using debit or credit card
- A renewal message will be sent upon the deduction of the amount from your account
- You can download the soft copy of the policy, which is sent to your registered email ID.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator