Religare Care Global Plan
When it comes to providing comprehensive health coverage, Religare health insurance comes in handy in every possible manner. The policy with many variants is designed to cater to the different needs of individuals to ensure quality healthcare. Under its ‘Religare Care’ insurance, the insurer offers many variants, one of which is Care Global. The policy proves to be an ideal option for yourself and your policy. Here’s why!
Why should you buy Religare Care Global?
With Care, you can ensure followoing benefits that make the policy worth considering:
- Annual health check-up facility for all covered policy members
- Up to 150% No Claim Bonus with NCB Super
- Care anywhere – Global Cover for 12 Critical Illnesses
- Unique Unlimited Automatic recharge
- Care is available with different add-ons to fulfil your every insurance needs
- Unlimited ICU expense cover
- Tax benefits to be enjoyed for the premium paid towards the plan
- The policy comes with lifelong renewability
Religare Care Global Eligibility
- Minimum Entry Age: 91 days
- Maximum: No bar
- Waiting period: 30 days
- Waiting period for pre-existing illness: 48 months
- Grace Period: 30 days
Scope of Cover under Religare Care Global
||Sum Insured OptionCare 6 (50/60/75 lakh)
||Up to the policy sum insured
|Day Care Treatment
||Up to the policy sum insured
||For 30 days
||For 60 days
||Single private room
||Rs. 3000 per hospitalisation
||10% of the sum insured
||Available for all covered members
|Organ Donor Cover
|Care Anywhere Benefit
||Up to Rs. 1,00,000
|Recharge of Sum Insured
||Once in a policy term up to the sum insured
|No Claim Bonus
|Alternative Treatment Cover
||Up to Rs. 40,000
Religare Care Global Policy Exclusions
The policy doesn’t cover the insured under below conditions:
- If any claim arising out of an illness during the first 30 days of the policy, except accidental claims, will not be covered.
- Claim arising for self-inflicted injury
- Accident or injury due to the abuse of alcohol, intoxicants or drugs
- Expenses incurred for treating AIDS/HIV
- Claim arising due to war, warlike situations, foreign invasion, use of a nuclear weapon, riot, strike, criminal activity etc.
- Pregnancy-related expenses, abortion, childbirth, miscarriage, and its consequences
- Expenses of cosmetic surgery, mental disorder etc. are excluded
- Congenital diseases
Religare Care Global Claim Process
Religare Care claim is a hassle-free process if you follow the right steps to claim it. To ensure a smooth claim settlement with the insurer, kindly follow the below claim steps:
- Step 1: the first step is to inform the insurer. The Religare health insurance requires you to inform about a claim within 24 hours of hospitalisation. In case of a planned hospitalisation, it has to be notified 48 hours prior to the admission in the hospital.
- Step 2: In case of a cashless claim, you can avail the Religare claim form which is called pre-authorisation letter from the insurance desk at the hospital. Submit the filled-in form along with an ID.
- Step 3: You’ll get approval from the insurer regarding this if the insurer finds the claim legitimate. If not, either you’ll receive a query from the claim management team or your claim will be rejected. However, you can continue healthcare services by paying the expenses on your own and later file a reimbursement claim with the insurer.
- Step 4: While filing a reimbursement claim, submit all the required documents along with the claim form including original bills, discharge summary, doctor’s report etc.
- Step 5: The insurer upon receiving of the claim form will verify your case. It may approve or reject the claim. On approval, you will be compensated for the incurred amount up to a certain limit. If your claim gets rejected, the insurer will communicate the reason for rejection. You can also avail your insurance claims for everyday Care card and for OPD care.
To claim your insurance, the following documents need to be furnished:
- Religare Care Health Card
- Pre-authorisation letter for cashless claim
- Claim Form
- Original Bills and receipts (reimbursement claim)
- Identity Proof
*The insurer may ask for further documentation, as per the terms and conditions of the policy
Religare Care Global Health Insurance Renewal
The process of renewing Religare Care Global health insurance is very simple and quick. Even it can be done from the comfort of your home using your personal computer. All you need is an active net connection and a laptop or desktop. With online insurance, policy renewal is no more a tedious task that helps you avoid waiting in a long queue. By visiting the official website of the insurer, you can renew the policy in no time.
- Go to the official website of the insurer
- Click on the ‘Renewal’ option
- Select the policy and provide necessary information such as policy number, name and contact no etc.
- Calculate the premium online and compare
- Pay through net banking or using debit or credit card
- A renewal message will be sent upon the deduction of the amount from your account
- You can download the soft copy of the policy, which is sent to your registered email ID.
Written By: PolicyBazaar - Updated: 10 June 2020