Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Twinspark Insurance
Royal Enfield Bullet has revolutionalized the world of bikes. With extreme engineering, comfort and impeccable ergonomics, the bike is a complete experience in itself. It suits all kinds of bike lovers and is solely responsible for renewing two wheeler culture in the country especially in the bike segment. A complete dominating drive with thumping engine beat and customary blue and black tank make it class apart from rest of motorcycles.Read more
- The bike is equipped with modern UCE engine, 4 stroke, and single cylinder with heavier crank shaft making it non-vulnerable for any terrain.
- Traditional mud guards with sub frame make it more stylish.
- A five speed gearbox engine combined with a wet and multi plate clutch.
- A long wheel base and bigger tyres provides better stability and road grip making it ideal for long distance travel.
- The motorcycle distinguishes itself with impressive head light and nut shaped fuel tank.
Power and Performance
Royal Enfield motorcycles are always known for their thump and excellent power. This bike with twin spark engine has made its presence felt and with its thump and excellent road performance. Below are few specifications of the model:
Displacement: 346 cc
Maximum Power: 19.8 bhp
Maximum Torque: 28 nm
Gearbox: 5 speed constant mesh
Wheel base: 1370 mm
Ground Clearance: 135 mm
Braking and Handling
- Rear twin shock absorbers with 5 step adjustable preload makes absolute smooth handling in any terrain.
- A 7 inch twin lead expanding drum brake at the front.
- Rear brakes consist of a single lead internal expanding with 153 mm drum.
- A telescopic 130 mm travel and 35 mm forks front suspension.
What to opt for:
A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan covering all clauses will make your ownership and driving all the more safe. It will cover third party insurance clause providing coverage for third party vehicle damages, third party property damages and own vehicle damages. You can also opt for a filtered plan providing coverage for third part vehicle and property damages. Bike owner can include personal accident cover and zero depreciation cover as add-on by paying extra premium in their policies. You can make comparison and evaluate policies offered by all players at our portal helping you to choose a plan meeting all your needs.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
02 Feb 2023Over 49.7% of Indian households possess a two-wheeler as per a
11 Jan 2023In India, third-party bike insurance is a mandatory requirement
06 Jan 2023Unlike a fuel bike, electric two-wheelers are easy to ride and
06 Jan 2023Riding a dirt bike is an enjoyable experience for many people
30 Dec 2022Amid the rising number of bike insurance fraudulent cases such