Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Insurance
Royal Enfield Bullet 500, the iconic bike now comes with more powerful engine which is 500 cc Unit Construction Engine with Twin spark ignition provides superior power and better fuel economy than ever before. The bike is engrossed with modern and advance technology yet maintaining its traditional appearance appealing its loyal customers all over again. The bike is launched in order to attract bike lovers who want a bike for long and better drives.Read more
- The Royal Enfield badge takes a new shape. It now comes in new vibrant special silver and gold dual tone maintaining aura of the bike.
- A pillion grab rail that is designed for more comfort now has a cushion end which will make longer drives smoother.
- The bike is available in black and forest green colour enhancing the modern looks of the bike. The proportions and shapes of the bike are clearly visible and make it distinct among its competitors.
- The long twin seat is comfortable with grab rail at the end makes it comfortable for any terrain.
Power and Performance
Royal Enfield Bullet 500 has a powerful air cooled twin spark 4 stroke engine supplying more power in order to tackle any terrain. The bike cruises so much effortlessly and with tighter grips takes driving experience a notch higher.
Displacement: 499 cc
Maximum Power: 26.1 bhp
Maximum Torque: 40.9 nm
Gearbox: 5 speed constant mesh
Wheel base: 1370 mm
Ground Clearance: 135 mm
Braking and Handling
Extremely smooth ride, with the bike soaking up bumps and going over potholes that never loses composure. The bike’s kerb weight keeps the bike nicely planted in order to overcome heavy crosswinds on the road.
- Front brakes include 280 mm disc with 2 piston calliper.
- Rear brakes include 153 mm drum with single lead internal expanding.
What to opt for
Two wheeler insurance is absolutely necessary for two wheeler owner to overcome legal requirements as well as to promote safety. One can opt for an economical policy meeting legal obligations and a comprehensive plan meeting safety needs.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan provides coverage for third party property and vehicle damages, own vehicle damages. Some policies provide cashless insurance while some policies reimburse all expenses.
- Third party insurance plan: Third party insurance clause is a legal compulsion. It provides compensation to meet third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover providing hospitalization cover to the owner.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: