Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twinspark Insurance
Royal Enfield has become market leader and created a niche segment for itself. The bikes are quite different to other motorcycles in its class and provide completely different experience to its users. Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twin spark is one of those motorcycles that provide smooth ride with its powerful engine and suspension. The company has kept the appearance of the bike on the traditional lines yet making it quite distinctive.Read more
- The modern UCE engine makes it more reliable than older models and provides better efficiency as far as mileage is concerned.
- The company offers this bike in three attractive colours i.e. red, black and silver.
- The bikes are offered in two variants i.e. electric and kick start.
- With wheel base of 1370 mm and ground clearance of 135 mm, the bike provides powerful driving experience in all terrains.
- Slightly raised handle bar, comfortable seating and thump of the exhaust note give this motorcycle a distinctive appeal.
Power and Performance
Royal Enfield Bullet Electra Twin spark gives ultimate cruiser experience with its UCE or Unit Construction Engine which is more powerful and provides better fuel economy than previous engines.
Displacement: 346 cc
Maximum Power: 19.8 bhp
Maximum Torque: 28 nm
Gearbox: 5 speed Constant Mesh
Wheel base: 1370 mm
Ground Clearance: 135 mm
Braking and Handling
As a cruiser bike with its powerful engine, the bike requires complete braking system which is why bike has 280 mm disc with 2 piston calliper in the front. The rear brake features 153 mm single lead internal expanding drum. The front suspension consists of 35 mm forks telescopic while rear suspension consists of twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5 step adjustable preload and 80 mm travel.
What to look for insurance?
Insurance is mandatory in India by law which is why you must have insurance plan which fulfil all your requirements. Some of the clauses are mandatory while others are add-on but prove vital in an emergency. Below are the types of plan that can be bought by an individual:
- Third party insurance plan: This type of plan is cheaper and fulfils mandatory clauses. It provides compensation in case of damages to the third party vehicle and property.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: The comprehensive insurance plan provides full coverage in case of an emergency. It compensates an individual for own vehicle damages, third party vehicle and property damages.
- Personal accident cover: This is an add-on cover which provides coverage for hospitalization in case policy holder suffers from injuries due to an accident.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
18 May 2022As per the Motor Vehicles Act, it is mandatory for all bike...
16 May 2022While riding your bike, there are chances that you might get...
11 May 2022Gender-specific jobs or hobbies are becoming obsolete. More...
06 May 2022A bike's battery is a vital component and should be...
05 May 2022A two-wheeler insurance policy is a contract between the insurer...