Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
Royal Enfield Classic 350 is the smaller twin of Classic 500 and the most elegant bike among other competitors. The torque along with its power makes its engine that has the ability to flatten mountains and fuel economy helps cross every mountain range. The bike has all the qualities of traditional Royal Enfield bike maintaining its elegance as well. The bike needs no introduction and has a thumper representing the brand.
This motorcycle has all the qualities of a traditional royal Enfield, but still building and maintaining its image as comfortable and relaxed cruiser. There are not many changes in the design but changes to the rim have been made.
- The company offers this bike in five vibrant colours. It is offered in Lagoon, Ash, Black, Silver and Maroon.
- The bike now comes with 18 inch rims instead of normal 19 inchers giving owners much more freedom to choose from wide variety of tyres.
- The bike is available in two variants i.e. electric and kicks start.
Power and Performance
The bike is equipped with 4 stroke twin spark engine enough to overcome any rough terrain. The fuel supply is powered by constant vacuum carburettor.
Displacement: 346 cc
Maximum Power: 19.8 bhp
Maximum Torque: 28 nm
Gearbox: 5 speed constant mesh
Wheel base: 1370 mm
Ground Clearance: 135 mm
Braking and Handling
The bike fulfils all its handling requirements. The front brakes consist of 280 mm disc and 2 piston calliper while rear brakes consist of 153 mm drums and single lead internal expanding. The integrated braking system and choice of tyres provide adequate handling.
What to Opt for?
For a trouble and risk free driving, owner must buy adequate two wheeler insurance plan. A comprehensive two wheeler insurance plan overcomes every risk while there are other plans that fulfil mandatory insurance clause.
- A comprehensive insurance plan that provides coverage to cover third party vehicle damages, third party property damages and own vehicle damages.
- A third party insurance plan provides third party vehicle and property covers.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance