Popular Royal Enfield Classic 350 Variants with Insurance Premium Price
|Royal Enfield Classic 350 Variants (Registration Year 2023)
|5-Year Third Party and 1-Year Own Damage Plan (in Rs.)
|Royal Enfield Classic - Ash (350 CC)
|Royal Enfield Classic - Gunmetal Grey (350 CC)
|Royal Enfield Classic - Halcyon Dual Channel ABS (350 CC)
|Royal Enfield Classic - Halcyon Single Channel ABS (350 CC)
|Royal Enfield Classic ABS - Redditch Edition Dd (350 CC)
|Royal Enfield Classic - Chestnut (350 CC)
|Royal Enfield Classic – Stealth Black (350 CC)
*Disclaimer:Note that the above table is for illustration purposes only. Royal Enfield Classic's insurance price may vary based on location, age, coverage, IDV, add-ons, etc.
Reasons to Buy Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Online from Policybazaar.com
Buying a two-wheeler insurance policy for your Classic 350 from Policybazaar.com is just a matter of a few clicks. Here are multiple advantages of buying bike insurance online from the same-
- Browse through the available bike insurance quotes offered by various insurance providers.
- Minimal to zero paperwork and get your vehicle covered against several uncertainties.
- Since the vehicle details and owner details are saved in their online database, the renewal process is quite simple and quick.
- Avail of excellent services when raising claims or resolving any query or complaint.
- No hidden fees or charges are involved.
Inclusions of Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Policy
Check out the inclusions of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy-
- Accidental damage
- Earthquake, landslide, rockslide
- Flood and storm
- Malicious activities, including terrorism
- Strike and riots
- Fire & implosion/explosion
- Theft, housebreaking, and burglary
- Third-party liabilities
Exclusions of Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Policy
Check out the common exclusions of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy for which the insurance company does not compensate-
- Loss of personal property
- Consequential losses
- Loss due to regular wear & tear of bike's parts
- Electrical and mechanical breakdown
- Damages caused to the insured bike if it was indulged in illegal activities, such as racing.
- A claim will be denied if the driver is found to be driving without a valid DL, RC, PUCC, and two-wheeler insurance policy.
- Loss caused to the vehicle while the driver was driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
*Disclaimer:For detailed inclusions & exclusions, once go through Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy wordings.
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Add-on Covers
The Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy can enhance coverage by buying valuable add-ons such as roadside assistance cover, zero depreciation cover, NCB protection cover, consumables cover, etc.
- Roadside Assistance Cover-Get 24x7 assistance in case of breakdown during your journey, offering services like tyre change, emergency fuel assistance, battery jumpstart, towing, etc.
- No Claim Bonus Protection Cover-With NCB protection cover, you can safeguard your earned No Claim Bonus discount, even if you raise a claim during the policy period.
You may also read- NCB Protection Cover in Bike Insurance Policy
- Zero Depreciation Cover-With zero depreciation cover, you raise a claim for the total cost of replacing scooter parts in case of accidental damage without any depreciation deduction.
- Consumables Cover- With consumables cover, you claim expenses for replacing nuts, bolts, engine oil, and other consumables without paying from your pocket.
You may also read- Consumables Cover in Two-wheeler Insurance Policy
How to Buy Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Online?
Purchasing a Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy online is easy at Policybazaar.com. Here are the steps to buy your Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance online from the same.
- Go to the Insurance Products tab on the home page and selectTwo-wheeler insurance.
- Enter your vehicle details, city, location of registration, make, model variant, etc.
- Choose the type of policy coverage.
- Check and add add-ons like zero depreciation cover, personal accident cover, etc.
- Select a suitable insurance plan from quotes offered by top insurers.
- Pay the premium through UPI, internet banking, or debit/credit card.
- Receive your insurance policy at your registered email id.
How to Renew Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Online?
For Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance renewal online, visit Policybazaar Insurance Brokers Private Limited's two-wheeler insurance renewal page and follow the below steps-
- Enter your policy number, name, registration number, etc.
- Compare quotes from different insurers for your Royal Enfield Classic 350.
- Make online payments through UPI, internet banking, or banking cards.
- Receive the renewed insurance policy copy in your registered email id.
How to Raise Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance Claims Online?
Raising Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance claims online is simple and offers two options for claim settlement- cashless and reimbursement.
- Inform the insurer about the accident or damage to your scooter.
- A surveyor will assess the damages within two days.
- The insurer confirms the amount and settles the bills directly with the garage after repairs.
- Report the incident to the insurer's helpline number.
- Experts will survey the damaged Classic 350 and compile an assessment report within 48 hours.
- Submit the required documents and get your scooter repaired at your own expense.
- The insurer will later reimburse the costs directly to your bank account.
Documents Required for Accidental Claim Settlement
- Filled and signed claim form
- Driving License
- Classic 350 Registration Certificate
- FIR report (if applicable)
- Repair estimates, bills, and payment receipts
Additional Documents Required for Theft Claim Settlement
- Original Registration Certificate
- Original Royal Enfield Classic 350 insurance policy documents
- Keys/Purchase Invoice
- Police FIR
- Non-Traceable Report
- Letter of Subrogation
- NOC from the Financer
- RTO letter declaring the stolen Classic 350 as 'No Use'.
FAQs about Royal Enfield Classic 350 Insurance
Ans: It would be best to have at least third-party liability insurance, which is legally mandatory. However, a comprehensive insurance policy is recommended as it provides coverage for own vehicle damages and third-party liabilities. Moreover, you can buy add-ons like roadside assistance cover, return to invoice cover, etc., to enhance the policy coverage.
Ans: A comprehensive policy covers damages incurred to your Classic 350 due to accidents, theft, fire, and natural calamities and provides third-party liability coverage.
Ans: Yes, you can enhance your coverage by adding add-ons like zero depreciation cover, roadside assistance cover, personal accident cover, return-to-invoice cover, etc.
Ans: The premium is calculated based on factors like the age of the vehicle, location, type of coverage, add-ons selected, and the insured declared value (IDV).
Ans: Yes, you can transfer the NCB earned on your previous policy to a new insurance policy for your Classic 350.
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis