Reliance Life Insurance Company Ltd - Reliance Life
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 81.97%*
- Get Quotes
Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC) is part of the Reliance Capital, which falls under the aegis of Anil Dhirubhai Ambani group (ADAG). Since its inception in RLIC has been servicing corporate entities and individuals across five segments, namely Protection, Child, Retirement, Saving & investment and Health. The company based on the philosophy, which states - “To be a company people are proud of, trust in and grow with; providing financial independence to every life we touch,” has grown into the biggest non-bank promoted life insurer and has over 10 million policy holders. It is regarded as the top 5 private sector life insurance companies in terms of individual WRP (weighted received premium) and new business WRP.
RLIC has been rated amongst the Top 2 Most Trusted Private Life Insurance Service Brands by Brand Equity-Nielsen Most Trusted Brands Survey 2014.
RLIC also has Osaka-based Nippon Life Insurance Company (NLIC) as a minority partner holding 26% in the venture.
NLIC, also known as Nissay, is Japan’s largest privately-owned life insurer and has a 28% market share with profits exceeding USD 5 billion.
It is a cost effective, pure life insurance plan that offers you comprehensive and affordable coverage for a limited period of time to suit your needs.
These are unit linked insurance plans helps you plan your finances wisely and cover the risk arising due to loss of life and assumes all the flexibilities required in a financial products
Reliance life plans help you save systematically so that you can give your child the much-needed financial security in the future and gives you the freedom to enjoy every moment with your child today, without worrying about his/her tomorrow
- Reliance Child Plan
- Reliance Education Plan
Reliance policies give twin Benefit of protection and savings and your life insurance protection continues for an extended period. If anything were to happen to you, your beneficiary will get all the benefits.
- Reliance Super Money Back Plan
- Reliance's Guaranteed Money Back Plan
- Reliance Endowment Plan
- Reliance's Super Endowment Plan
- Reliance Fixed Savings
- Reliance Bluechip Savings Insurance Plan
- Reliance Smart Cash Plus Plan
- Reliance's Money Multiplier Plan
Get secure and stable returns after your retirement. You don’t have to compromise on your lifestyle even after you stopped earning.
Compare all Reliance life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to get the best insurance plan that suits you most.
Reliance Life Distribution Network:
It has accomplished a large distribution network in a short span by opening over 2000 branches across the country and 200,000 agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- Top 5 financial decisions you should make today before turning 30
- Low-return FDs underperform against ULIPs
- 5 Pointers While Buying Health Insurance Plan
- Ad-on cover for luxury cars
- 5 unconventional insurance policies that you have never heard of
- Why To Worry About 25% Of ULIP Money In G-secs?
- Why One Should Opt For A Single Disease Cover?
- What is Roadside Assistance in Car Insurance?
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance