- Written by PolicyBazaar
- Views: 7687
- Published: 22 July 2014
SBI Life term insurance plans are low cost life insurance plans which are designed to provide full protection & financial stability to your family in case of any unforeseen events. There are 3 types SBI Life term plans that provide complete financial protection to you and your loved ones.
SBI Life Term Plans:
- SBI Life - eShield: A non-participating and non-linked individual term plan especially designed for people looking for financial protection at an affordable cost. It comes with an additional feature of accidental death benefit.
- SBI Life - Grameen Bima: It is an individual term plan for the socially deprived and economically vulnerable sections of the population that offers life cover at affordable cost and aid the underprivileged from unforeseen events.
- SBI Life Smart Shield: A comprehensive protection plan for your family which gives you an immediate payment of sum assured in case of an eventuality and establishes a solid foundation for a lifetime of financial security for your family.
- SBI Life Swadhan: A return of premium term insurance policy that provides protection and a refund either part / total premium at the end of the duration of the policy to the policyholder.
- SBI Life Saral Shield: A affordable term insurance plan with Hassle-free, convenient and easy issuance.
Comparison of SBI Life premium for term insurance and SBI Life quotes will help you to understand every term plan provided by SBI Life insurance company.
- Opt For a Job-Loss Insurance Cover to Make Layoff Less Painful
- 7 Retirement Planning Lessons from Sachin Tendulkar
- Nominate For Life Insurance Wisely And Avoid Family Feuds