Yipppeeeee.... Holi, the festival of colors, has come. Bright colors, yummy gujjiyya, colorful balloons along with Bhang, all this leaves a very joyful and exciting festivals. People of all age groups enjoy this festival with full enthusiazm.
We want you to celebrate a very happy and safe Holi so we have come up with some very useful tips to stay away from the hazardous effects of holi colors on the skin and hair. By following these tips, you will be able to keep your skin and hair safe and away from troubles. Apart from these tips, Health insurance is something which people have started considering a must to get rid of financial burden in case of any emergency. Raising medical costs can make anyone go out of budget so taking a health insurance policy is an advisable option. So, keep enjoying be safe. Happy Holi:)
- Why you shouldn't include Parents in Your Family Health Insurance Policy
Date: 04 July 2017
- How to Make Health Insurance a Perfect Deal for your Entire Family
Date: 28 June 2017
- How does GST Impact your Insurance Premium?
Date: 23 June 2017
- Go Beyond Car and Home Insurance this Monsoon
Date: 22 June 2017
- A Walk-through of the Top-up Health Insurance Plans
Date: 08 June 2017