New India Assurance Family Floater Mediclaim Policy
New India Assurance Family Floater Mediclaim Policy Overview:
The New India family floater mediclaim policy is available to people between 18 years to 60 years. People beyond 60 years can continue their policy provided they are insured with the company without any break. You can cover your spouse and dependent children (maximum two) under this policy. Read in Detail About New India Assurance Companies Policy and Plans
Key Features of New India Family Floater Mediclaim Insurance Policy:
- Expenses for the treatment of illness/injury are covered provided hospitalization is more than 24 hours.
- Pre-hospitalization expenses for 30 days.
- Post hospitalization expenses for 60 days.
- Room, boarding and nursing expenses are covered not exceeding 1.0% of the sum insured per day.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) expenses are covered up to 2.0% of the sum insured per day.
- Pre-existing diseases are covered only after 4 continuous and claim free renewals.
- Ayurvedic/Homeopathic and Unani system of medicine are covered to the extent of 25% of Sum Insured.
- Pre-existing conditions like Hypertension, Diabetes are covered after two years of continuous insurance on payment of additional premium.
- Ambulance Charges are covered up to 1% of sum insured.
Benefits of Key Features of New India Family Floater Mediclaim Insurance Policy:
- Loyalty Discount.
- Good Health Discount.
- Income Tax Benefit under Section 80D of IT Act.
New India Family Floater Mediclaim Insurance Premium Details:
The basic premium will be as per highest age of the family member.50% of loading on basic premium will be applied for covering spouse, and 25% loading for covering each and every additional dependent child. The premium payable under this policy shall be paid in full and in advance. Premium will be charged on the basis of zones.
Delhi and Bangalore
Rest of India
New India Family Floater Mediclaim Insurance Policy Details:
Minimum Sum Insured is Rs. 2 lacs.
Maximum Sum Insured is Rs 5 lacs.
Coverage: Self, spouse and two dependent children.
Portability: The portability under this policy is applicable as per IRDA guidelines.
Policy termination: This mediclaim policy is issued for one year. Insurance company can terminate this policy in case of misrepresentation of details mentioned in the proposal form by sending a written notice to the insured.
FREE LOOK PERIOD: The insured will be allowed a free-look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy to review the terms and conditions of the policy and to return the policy if he/she is not satisfied with the policy.
Exclusions in New India Family Floater Mediclaim Policy :
- Any illness except critical illness are excluded for the first 30 days of commencement of policy.
- Pre-existing diseases are not covered until 48 months of continuous coverage has elapsed with the insurance company.
- Dental treatment and vaccination is not covered under the policy except arising out of any accident.
- Any naturopathy treatment or cosmetic surgery is not covered under the policy.
Documents required: The proposer needs to fill a proposal form to avail the policy. Company can also ask the proposer to submit medical history of proposer from a certified doctor.
New India Family Floater Mediclaim Policy Eligibility Criteria:-
People in the age slab of 18 to 60 years are covered under this policy. Proposer can cover spouse and two dependent children under this policy. Coverage for parents and parents in law is not allowed under this policy.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
- Government Plans Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?