ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Policy Status
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance offers an array of insurance products to cater to the various requirements of the life insurance buyers. The customers can choose from a wide range of policies ranging from pure protection plan to child plan, investment plan, retirement plan, etc.
Moreover, the company offers services backed by strong technical infrastructure. It offers the facility to the customers to access the services online like checking the policy status, paying the premium, editing contact details, and downloading statements in an easy and hassle-free way. Read further to know the process to check the policy status of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance.
Why buy Term Insurance early?
Your premium is decided on age at which you buy the policy and remains same, throughout your life
Premiums can increase between 4-8% each year after your Birthday
Your policy application could be rejected or premiums increase by 50-100%, if you develop a lifestyle disease
See how age affects Term Insurance Premiums
See how age affects Term Insurance Premiums
*All savings are provided by the insurer as per the IRDAI approved insurance plan. Standard T&C Apply
How to Check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance the Policy Status Online?
Follow these simple steps to check the ICICI Life Insurance Policy Status.
- Step1 - Visit the official website of ICICI Prudential life insurance and click on the login button on the centre-top of the page.
- Step2 - Once you click on the login button, the drop-down options will appear. Choose the option customer from the drop-down and you will be redirected to the customer login page.
- Step3 - The existing customers can enter the email ID/registered mobile number and password to login to their customer account.
- Step4 - For new customers, they will have to click on the option of new users to register them.
To register, the policyholder will have to enter the policy number/ email ID/ mobile number. The policyholder will also need to enter the details of the date of birth and click on the submit button to complete the process of registration. NRIs can sign up with their mail IDs only.
- Step5 - Once the policyholder completes the previous step then he/she will have to generate OTP (one-time password) for the process of verification. On the new page, the policyholder will need to click on the option to generate OTP. The OTP will be sent to the mail ID/registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in order to set the account password. After the policyholder sets the password, he/she can log in to the account by using the credentials.
- Step6 - Once you successfully sign-in to the account you can click on the ‘View Policy Details’ option. You can go through all the information related to the policy like the total sum assured premium status, etc.
For new users- after the completion of a successful registration process, the account gets activated after 6 hours the policy is issued. To check ICICI prudential policy status, the policyholder can click on the option of ‘Application Tracker’ on the same page.
Know More: How to Check SBI Life Insurance Policy Status
How to Check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance the Policy Status Offline?
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance also offers an offline process to check the status of the policy. The customers can also check ICICI Prudential Life Insurance policy status by using the helpline number and SMS service. You can avail of the details on the due date of payment of premium, portfolio fund value, policy status, the net asset value of policy and more by sending a simple SMS to the helpline service of the company.
To avail of the offline SMS service of the company, it is important for customers to register their mobile number with the company. The policyholder can register their mobile number by sending SMS to 56767. Type REG <Space> The 8-digit policy number and DOB (date of birth).
To receive the policy updates via SMS, type PST <Space> the 8 digit policy number and send it to 56767.
The policyholder can get the policy updates over email and call. You can email your queries and concern from the registered email ID to lifeline[at]iciciprulife.com. You can also get the information related to policy over a call. The customer care number for calls within India is 1860 266 7766. The NRIs can call at +91 22 6193 0777 to avail of the information related to the policy.
Read Also: How to Check Max Life Insurance Policy Status
Why buy from Policybazaar?
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Get an online discount of up to 10% when you buy online. You will not get a better price anywhere else.
Policybazaar is regulated by IRDAI and will always act in the policyholder’s interest.
100% calls on Recorded Lines
Every call happens on recorded lines to ensure unbiased advice & No misselling. We believe in transparency & honest selling.
One Click Easy Refund
In case you aren’t happy with your purchase, you can cancel your policy from MyAccount hassle-free at the click of a button.
Check ICICI Prudential Policy Status through Mobile App
To provide the best experience to the customers, the ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company has come up with a mobile app for the customers to view and manage their plan in an easy and hassle-free way whenever and wherever they want.
The app offers all the options like check the policy status, tracking application, viewing different plans, editing and uploading documents, claim status, premium payment, etc.
Follow these simple steps to check the status of the policy via the app.
- Step1 - Go to google play store on your mobile and download the ICICI Prudential Life Mobile App.
- Step2 - Once the app is successfully downloaded, open the app, and log in with the mobile number/mail ID and password. Use the same password that you use for the online ICICI customer portal. You can also use the OTP option to log in to the account. Enter the mobile number/mail ID and enter the receive OTP to sign in successfully.
- Step 3 - Once you log in successfully, you will see various services on the homepage. The users can navigate easily to avail the information they want and follow the instructions available on the app to avail information related to the policy like pay premiums, tracking claims, check policy status, generate e-statement, etc.
You May Also Like: Postal Life Insurance Policy Status
The Bottom Line
So by following these simple steps you can check the ICICI Prudential policy status. Moreover, by visiting the official website of the company you can also check the reviews of the policy and know the benefits offered by different policies in detail. Moreover, you can also chat with the customer support who will guide you to choose the most beneficial plan as per your requirement and suitability.