LML Freedom DX Insurance
LML FREEDOM DX
LML Freedom DX is a product of Lohia Machinery Limited, which a very old and renowned company manufacturer of scooter and motorbikes and based in Uttar Pradesh, India. LML is an economical and budget bike for all the Indian; it is an affordable bike with low prices and high/ astounding features. LML Freedom DX is design promises fabulous and comfortable riding experience even on the jerky roads with great mileage
- Long journeys without the fuel issue with a storage of 12.25 liters fuel tank gives the riders an experience of nonstop journey
- LML runs with amazing tyres, front tyre -4PR/ 4P and rear tyre 6PR/52P and alloy wheels with the base of 12353+20 mm to make the rides sturdy and safe
- The bike is available in unique and classic colors like moon silver and champagne gold
- Front and rear hydraulic & telescopic forks of 100 mm stroke enables the bike to run smoothly even on the jarring routes
Power and Performance
LML Freedom DX has a powerful single cylinder, four stroke, air cooled with single overhead cam and two valves engine supplying more power in order to tackle any terrain. The bike is sturdy/ strong and gives more grip while driving even on high speed.
Displacement: 109 cc
Maximum Power: 8.5 bhp
Maximum Torque: 8.5 nm
Wheel base: 1235 mm
Ground Clearance: 165 mm
Braking and Handling
LML Freedom DX is extremely rider friendly bike. The cushioned handles helps you maintain grip on the vehicle and the suspensions immerses the shudders of rough terrestrial.
- Front brakes: Drum brakes with mechanical expanding shoe type
- Rear brakes: Drum brakes with mechanical expanding shoe type
What to opt for
Insurance now days becomes a very important aspect of life, especially in India with increasing population the roads are become even more uncertain. Infract the two wheelers insurance has become legal compulsion now, to ensure the safety of the rider.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: The insurance plan will safeguards insurance holder two wheeler e as well as the third party vehicle damage expenses as well.
- Third party insurance plan: With the increasing number of accidents on the road, government has made a mandate on third party insurance, where the third party property damages will be insured.
- Personal accident cover: Personal accident cover should be opting by everyone to protect and diminish the probabilities of financial jerks in case of accidents.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance