LML Freedom LS Insurance
Lohia Machinery Limited manufacturer of scooter and bikes since 1972 and based in Uttar Pradesh India has launched an economical bike LML freedom LS for the population of India at affordable prices. Tis bike comes with great looks and comfortable offer a great mileage which makes it pocket friendly. This low budget bike is build, to reach everyone. It is a user friendly bike with features which make it easy to handle and designed keeping in mind Indians.Read more
- Pass by switch on left hand side of the handle bar, allows you flash light while driving the bike without any disturbance
- Multi-reflector headlights with halogen bulbs, which will provide you clear visibility while driving in dark
- Bike comes with unique feature of gear lock with side stand, which unable the rider to use gear till the time unfolds the side stand
- With great features, striking looks are complementary with lean body of bike and stylish chrome plated silencer. The bike is available in classic colors like ocean blue and Flaming red
Power and Performance
Influential single cylinder, four stroke, air cooled with single overhead cam and two valves engine makes the LML freedom LS sturdy and strong in economical prices. The bike can handle and cope-up with every type of route from bumpy roads to mountainous roads and give a smooth and remarkable experience.
Displacement: 109 cc
Maximum Power: 8.5 bhp
Maximum Torque: 8.5 nm
Wheel base: 1235 mm
Ground Clearance: 165 mm
Braking and Handling
Smooth and effective breaks and influential suspensions make the LML freedom LS easy to handle and easy to handle in high speeds and rough roads. The cushioned and dynamically designed seat makes the trip contented for the rider and the pillion passenger.
- Front brakes: Drum brakes with mechanical expanding shoe type
- Rear brakes: Drum brakes with mechanical expanding shoe type
What to opt for
In India Insurance business is booming big time as insurance is really helping people at the time emergencies, especially in the case of accidents. Roads for two wheelers and even for other vehicles are uncertain, and with the increasing population the rush on roads increases with the increasing risk of accidents. All the two wheeler should insure yourself and vehicle for sure and therefore the government made it mandatory practice looking at the scenario.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: The insurance offer insurance of two Wheeler as well as the third party property damage during the accident.
- Third party insurance plan: This third party insurance is compulsory legal obligation all two wheeler owners to protect third party property damages in case of any accident.
- Personal accident cover: The first priority to insure should be the human life, and personal accident cover safeguards the rider. Insured rider will get financial help at the time of accident at the time of accident
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
24 Mar 2023To ride your bike legally on the Indian roads, you have to abide
23 Mar 2023A hit-and-run case refers to a road accident where the driver
23 Mar 2023Did you know that you can extract vehicle owner details with the
23 Mar 2023A two-wheeler loan is the best way to buy a dream bike at
21 Mar 2023As per NFHS (National Family Health Survey), 54% of Indian