- Pass by switch on left hand side of the handle bar, allows you flash light while driving the bike without any disturbance
- Multi-reflector headlights with halogen bulbs, which will provide you clear visibility while driving in dark
- Bike comes with unique feature of gear lock with side stand, which unable the rider to use gear till the time unfolds the side stand
- With great features, striking looks are complementary with lean body of bike and stylish chrome plated silencer. The bike is available in classic colors like ocean blue and Flaming red
Power and Performance
Influential single cylinder, four stroke, air cooled with single overhead cam and two valves engine makes the LML freedom LS sturdy and strong in economical prices. The bike can handle and cope-up with every type of route from bumpy roads to mountainous roads and give a smooth and remarkable experience.
Displacement: 109 cc
Maximum Power: 8.5 bhp
Maximum Torque: 8.5 nm
Wheel base: 1235 mm
Ground Clearance: 165 mm
Braking and Handling
Smooth and effective breaks and influential suspensions make the LML freedom LS easy to handle and easy to handle in high speeds and rough roads. The cushioned and dynamically designed seat makes the trip contented for the rider and the pillion passenger.
- Front brakes: Drum brakes with mechanical expanding shoe type
- Rear brakes: Drum brakes with mechanical expanding shoe type
What to opt for
In India Insurance business is booming big time as insurance is really helping people at the time emergencies, especially in the case of accidents. Roads for two wheelers and even for other vehicles are uncertain, and with the increasing population the rush on roads increases with the increasing risk of accidents. All the two wheeler should insure yourself and vehicle for sure and therefore the government made it mandatory practice looking at the scenario.
- Comprehensive insurance plan: The insurance offer insurance of two Wheeler as well as the third party property damage during the accident.
- Third party insurance plan: This third party insurance is compulsory legal obligation all two wheeler owners to protect third party property damages in case of any accident.
- Personal accident cover: The first priority to insure should be the human life, and personal accident cover safeguards the rider. Insured rider will get financial help at the time of accident at the time of accident
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
Two Wheeler insurance articles
21 Feb 2024Breaking, violating, or disobeying traffic rules is an offence
15 Feb 2024Every bike insurance policy comes with specific clauses. One of
09 Feb 2024If you are cruising the bustling streets of your city in your
11 Jan 2024When it comes to two-wheelers in India, having third-party bike
10 Jan 2024In the fast-paced world, e-bikes or e-scooters are becoming
^The renewal of insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for a transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
^The buying of Insurance policy is subject to our operations not being impacted by a system failure or force majeure event or for reasons beyond our control. Actual time for transaction may vary subject to additional data requirements and operational processes.
#Savings are based on the comparison between highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*TP price for less than 75 CC two-wheelers. All savings are provided by insurers as per IRDAI-approved insurance plan. Standard T&C apply.
*Rs 538/- per annum is the price for third party motor insurance for two wheelers of not more than 75cc (non-commercial and non-electric)
#Savings are based on the comparison between the highest and the lowest premium for own damage cover (excluding add-on covers) provided by different insurance companies for the same vehicle with the same IDV and same NCB.
*₹ 1.5 is the Comprehensive premium for a 2015 TVS XL Super 70cc, MH02(Mumbai) RTO with an IDV of ₹5,895 and NCB at 50%.
*Rs 457/- per annum (1.3/day) is the price for the third-party motor insurance for private electric two-wheelers of not more than 3KW (non-commercial). Premium is payable on an annual basis