Yamaha Ray-Z Insurance
Yamaha Ray-Z is one of the bike which received the prestigious India Design Mark (I Mark) awarded by the India Design Council. Its earlier version was Yamaha Ray which was a fairly successful scooter but was specifically targeted at female riders. To capture a greater share of the market, Yamaha launched the Ray-Z, which is nothing but the Ray with a masculine appeal.Read more
- RAY Z has a sporty look and feel with a smoked-finish visor for a motorcycle-like image which makes it more stylish
- It has a new seat cover material with a carbon fiber-styled pattern which makes the seat more comfortable for the rider. It combines with the rear wing-like grab-bars to create a sporty impression.
- The instrument panel has been designed like the image of a sports car cockpit.
Power and Performance
The engine is based on Yamaha's engine concept ideal "Blue core" to gives sporty rides with good fuel mileage. The engine intake/exhaust systems and new transmission settings have been optimized for performance in the traffic and road condition of India. Its power development characteristics make it even easier to handle for riders and drivability is especially good in the very low-speed and low rpm range to ensure ease and more confidence for beginners.
Displacement: 113 cc
Maximum Power: 7 bhp @ 7,500 rpm
Maximum Torque: 8 Nm @ 5,000 rpm
Wheel base: 1,270 mm
Ground Clearance: 128 mm
Height: 1,090 mm
Braking and Handling
The Yamaha Ray Z handles brilliantly, it’s so very well balanced and light that you can just hop on and feel confident and precise in the way you ride. The low weight and easy handling ensures that you are not at all fatigued by riding it around in traffic. It’s compact to let you squeeze through traffic with ease and has a very small turning radius making it an absolute pleasure in tight spots. The braking is handled by drum brakes at both ends and is good enough for a scooter of this capacity.
What to Opt for?
A two- wheeler insurance policy provides financial cover to bike or scooter against physical damage, theft and third party liability. It insures the safety and security of the bike. With poor road conditions in India and no driving ethics two-wheeler insurance is your only savior on the roads. Two-wheeler insurance policies provide coverage for:
- Loss or damage of two-wheeler against natural calamities like fire, explosion, self-ignition or lightning, earthquake, or flood.
- Loss or damage of two-wheeler against man- made calamities like burglary, theft, riot, strike, malicious act and accident by external means as well.
- Third party legal liability provides protection against legal liability arising out of an injury or death of a third party and property damage of the third party due to accident of your own vehicle.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models: