Yamaha Ray Insurance
Yamaha Ray is a gearless scooter with women as their target segment. The company has carefully designed the bike and claims that bike is best in its class with reference to handling, manoeuvrability and fuel efficiency. The bike does not disappoint any one on these fronts as its engine is based on their concept named ‘Blue Core’.
The scooter lives up to its expectations with its dynamic design specially designed for women. The USP of the vehicle is its comfortable seating position with easy leg reach and lightness of the vehicle so that women can use centre and side stands very easily. The scooter has an analog speedometer and fuel gauge as part of instrument panel. It also has indicator lamps for high beam and turn signals. The under storage capacity of 15.5 litre can easily accommodate half face helmet. The scooter is offered in six vibrant colours like white, pink, black, blue, burgundy and grey.
Power and Performance
The scooter is powered by 113 cc single cylinder engine churning out torque of 8.1 nm at 5000 rpm. The engine is based on the company engine concept named ‘Blue Core’. Power output is characterized by smooth start-up and quick passing acceleration. The engine boasts of excellent reliability along with CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission).
Displacement: 113 cc
Maximum Power: 7 bhp
Maximum Torque: 8.1 nm
Wheel base: 1270 mm
Ground Clearance: 128 mm
Height: 1075 mm
Braking and Handling
The scooter comprises of telescopic front suspension at the front and unit swing at the rear. It has drum brakes at both ends. The engine intake/exhaust systems and transmission settings makes it ideal for Indian roads. Female drivers can easily handle the scooter due to its power development features.
What to look for Insurance?
Every vehicle in India must possess insurance policy as per legal laws. Owning an insurance policy does not saves you from legal obligations but also proves fruitful during emergencies. One can buy a full-fledged insurance plan in order to cover every risk associated with two wheelers. Below are the plans that one can purchase from the market:
- Comprehensive policy: A comprehensive plan covers you for every risk associated with two wheeler drive. It provides compensation in case of damages to own vehicle, third party vehicle and third party property. One can also buy personal accident cover by paying extra premium.
- Third party policy: This type of policy provides coverage for third party vehicle and property damages due to an accident. This policy is cheaper as compared to comprehensive insurance plan and fulfil minimum compliance requirement.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance