Yamaha Crux Insurance
Yamaha Crux is the oldest bike from Yamaha Motors. The bike’s target segment is rural India where people give more attention to multi-purpose use of the bike and fuel efficiency. The bike is impressive at both the fronts with its sturdy engine and durability on bad roads. The maker of the bike claims mileage of 63 kmpl which is ideal for rural areas and people looking for cheaper mode of transport.
The bike lives up to its expectations in case of design. The ergonomics especially its long seat proves comfortable for long distances. Its chrome plated fender and multi-reflector headlight are attractive features of the bike. The bike is available in two impressive colours such as maroon and black. Attractive graphics also increase aesthetics of the bike. Manufacturer has laid emphasis to increase safety of the passengers as grab rail has been fitted at the rear. The design is simple yet elegant as exhaust system is coated with chrome.
Power and Performance
The bike is powered by 106 cc four stroke air cooled engine. The two valve mill generates power of 7.5 bhp at 7500 rpm. The kick is the only mode of starting and uses CDI ignition system for starting.
Displacement: 106 cc
Maximum Power: 7.6 bhp
Maximum Torque: 7.5 nm
Wheel base: 1260 mm
Ground Clearance: 160 mm
Height: 1075 mm
Braking and handling
The bike has telescopic suspension in the front and swing arm suspension at rear. It has drum brakes at front and rear sides. The maintenance free battery reduces maintenance costs. The bike runs on 2.50 x 18" 4PR front and 2.75 x 18" 6PR rear tyres that are mounted over strong and durable spoke wheels.
What to Opt for Insurance?
It is mandatory to own insurance policy especially third party clause as per legal laws in our country. it becomes imperative for insurance seeker to carefully evaluate policies offered by different insurance companies since they differ with features. One must compare and analyse them to find out loop holes and hidden costs in the policy. Below are the types of policies that one can buy:
- Comprehensive insurance policy: A comprehensive insurance policy provides coverage to compensate for own vehicle damages, hospitalization cover, third party vehicle and property damages.
- Third party insurance policy: This is the mandatory clause that is required as per legal laws. This plan provides coverage against third party vehicle and property damages.
You can also check insurance for the following bike models:
- Bajaj Allianz Two Wheeler Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Two Wheeler Insurance
- Bharti Axa Two Wheeler Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Two Wheeler Insurance
- Tata Aig Two Wheeler Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Two Wheeler
- SBI Two Wheeler Insurance
- Reliance Two Wheeler Insurance
- L&T Two Wheeler Insurance
- National Insurance Two Wheeler Insurance