Apollo Munich Optima Restore Health Insurance
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Health Insurance For Individual:
A healthcare insurance plan like no other that offers you a unique Restore benefit that automatically reinstates the basic sum insured in case you exhaust it in a policy year. As it says Optima Restore - The Unbelievable Health Plan has several unbelievable benefits with one such advantage as multiplier benefit, which doubles the sum insured in 2 claim free years!
Features of Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan By Apollo Munich :
- This individual plan offers coverage from the age of 5 years onwards with maximum entry age of 65 years.
- You can also extend the benefits of this policy to your child by covering him after 91 days of birth.
- 10% discount could be availed if 2 or more family members are covered under the same policy.
- The policy can be segregated in two tenures; 1 year and 2 years (7.5% discount is given on buying the policy for 2 years period).
- Optima Restore - The Unbelievable Health Plan offers you a lifelong renewability as there’s no maximum cover ceasing age.
- This policy also covers medical expenses that you incur for treatment at home.
Apollo Munich Optima Restore Health Insurance Plan Benefits:
- The plan covers a wide range of treatments like Pre & Post-Hospitalization, In-Patient Hospitalization, Day-Care Procedures, and Domiciliary Treatment.
- The Stay Healthy package along with this policy ensures you maintain a healthy lifestyle and get expert advice on your diet and workout regime.
- You also get tax benefits for the premium amount under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act (Tax benefits are subject to changes in Tax Laws).
- The capital insured can be enhanced at the time of renewal of the policy.
- Waiting period of 3 years is applicable for pre-existing diseases
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Hospitalization due to war or an act of war or due to a nuclear, chemical or biological weapon and radiation of any kind.
Policy termination - Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period - If you are not happy with the coverage, terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of cancelling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- All You Need to Know About SBI Health Insurance
- Why You Should Consider Group Health Insurance
- Are Senior Citizen Health Policies Restrictive?
- Want to Port Your Medical Insurance Plan? Here is How to Do It
- Myths and Facts about Critical Illness Insurance
- Common Health Insurance Mistakes and How to Correct Them