HDFC Ergo Health Insurance - HDFC Ergo Medical Insurance Plan
HDFC ERGO offers comprehensive health insurance plans fitting well in everyone’s budget. HDFC ERGO’s health insurance plans not only cover hospitalization in the event of an accident or sickness but extend to cover pre and post hospitalization expenses, day care procedures, domiciliary treatment and other expenses. HDFC Ergo Health Insurance premium calculator enables you to calculate your premium in advance before buying the policy.
Let’s take a look on various health insurance plans offered by HDFC Ergo:
Health Suraksha –It is a comprehensive health insurance plan that provides cover for in-patient treatment costs, pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses, and other major expenses. You can avail cashless claims at HDFC Ergo’s network of over 4800 hospitals spread across India. Moreover, you can also get a cumulative renewal bonus which would lead to nearly 5% increase in the sum insured for every claim per year.
Health Suraksha Gold – It is an economical plan providing a cover for in-patient treatment costs, pre-hospitalization and post-hospitalization expenses without sub limits.
Health Suraksha Regain – Apart from treatment costs and hospitalization expenses, the plan gives additional benefits of restoration of sum insured upon its exhaustion offering you financial security with no sub-limits.
Health Suraksha Gold Regain - Health Suraksha Gold is an affordable plan that covers in-patient treatment cost, pre and post hospitalization expenses with no sub-limits on disease, hospital room rents, and other medical charges. It is the latest launch by the company that offers comprehensive health coverage and gives maximum benefit in the critical times of your life.
Health Suraksha Top Up – This plan is designed to supplement your primary health insurance policy by providing added coverage benefits at reasonable prices.
Critical Illness – This insurance policy pays a lump sum benefit amount on the first diagnosis of any of the critical illness listed in the plan document.
Critical Illness Platinum – This policy is your perfect savior covering 15 critical illnesses and providing a lump sum benefit amount on first diagnosis of that illness.
Customers can compare HDFC Ergo Health insurance plans with the plans that are offered by other health insurance companies, and choose the best possible health plans to suit their individual needs.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Plans
- Bharti AXA Health Plans
- Cholamandalam Health Plans
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Plans
- ICICI Lombard Health Plans
- IFFCO Tokio Health Plans
- L&T Health Plans
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Plans
- National Insurance Health Insurance
- New India Assurance Health Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance General Health Insurance
- The new Generation Health Insurance Policies with Guaranteed Renewability for Life Benefit
- The concept of co-pay and voluntary deductions in health insurance
- Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- 7 Excuses For Not Exercising
- Zone-based health insurance - Demystified
- Rainproof your Health During Monsoons
- 6 Easy Steps To Buy The Best Health Insurance
- How to calculate Incurred Claim Ratio in Health Insurance?
- How To File A Complaint Against Your Health Insurer
- Useful tips for speedy health insurance claim settlements