ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd - ICICI Pru Life
- Claim Settlement Ratio - 94.10%*
- Get Quotes
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between the ICICI Bank, one of India's largest and most successful private financial services company and Prudential Plc., a leading international financial services group headquartered in the United Kingdom. ICICI Bank holds 74% and Prudential Plc. having 26% of the stake of the joint venture as per the government rules.
Mr. Sandeep Bakhshi is the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
The company is the first private life insurer in India to have received a National Insurer Financial Strength rating of AAA from Fitch ratings. Another feather was added in the cap when it has been voted as India's Most Trusted Private Life Insurer for three consecutive years in a row.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has won the first prize for its project on digitalization at the Qimpro Awards 2014. ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has been conferred the ‘Insurance Company of the Year Award 2011’ and ‘Company of the Year Award 2011 – Life Insurance’ at The Indian Insurance Awards 2011 instituted by the reputed insurance journal of India ‘Insurance Review’.
ICICI Prudential has earned a total premium of Rs. 124.29 billion for the financial year 2014. As on March 31, 2011, the company’s assets have reached over Rs. 805.97 billion.
The term plans help in protecting your family’s future and ensure that they lead their lives comfortably without any financial worries, even in your absence.
These are unit linked insurance plans which help you in managing your savings based on your risk appetite. They provide you with a choice of portfolio strategies for your savings and at the same time secure you against uncertainties of life.
- ICICI Pru Smart Life
- ICICI Pru Guaranteed Wealth Protector
- ICICI Pru Wealth Builder II
- ICICI Pru Elite Life II
- ICICI Pru Elite Wealth II
ICICI Prudential Child Plans help your child receive guaranteed educational benefits and protect his dreams and aspirations.
- ICICI Pru SmartKid Regular Premium
These are low risk investment plans that help you save for specific goals in the future and provide protection for your family from financial distress in case of your untimely demise.
It is advisable to compare all ICICI Prudential life insurance plans from other life insurance companies in India to choose the best insurance plan that suits you the most.
ICICI Prudential Distribution Network:
ICICI bank has about 2000 branches in its network including its 1,100 micro-offices. It has over and 24 bancassurance partners. As on June 30, 2011 ICICI Prudential Life Insurance has a network of approximately 1,400 offices and over 1,75,0000 advisors. Their online products are available through their websites directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
- AEGON Religare Life Insurance
- Aviva Life Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Bharti AXA Life Insurance
- Birla Sun Life Insurance
- Canara HSBC Oriental Bank Life Insurance
- DHFL Pramerica Life Insurance
- Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance
- Exide Life Insurance
- Future Generali Life Insurance
- HDFC Standard Life Insurance
- IDBI Federal Life Insurance
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance
- Kotak Life Insurance
- Max Life Insurance
- PNB MetLife Life Insurance
- Reliance Life Insurance
- Sahara Life Insurance
- SBI Life Insurance
- Shriram Life Insurance
- Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance
- Tata AIA Life Insurance
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Access your Online Insurance Account
- Know All About the Switch Funds Option in ULIPs
- 4 Insurance Covers to Protect you During a Terrorist Activity
- Health & the city: Should you go for a zonal cover?
- Does it make sense to buy term insurance after 50?
- Compulsory and Voluntary Excess In Motor Insurance
- What to Do If You are an ‘Orphan’ Life Insurance Policyholder?
- What You Ought to Know About Reviving a Lapsed Term Insurance
- Can you trust banks as Insurance Brokers in India?
- Insurance Contract: Read the Fine Print Carefully!