Aditya Birla General Insurance
Aditya Birla Insurance Brokers Ltd. Is an affiliate of Aditya Birla Capital Ltd. The company is regulated by the IRDA-Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India.
Aditya Birla Capital Limited offers general insurance solutions that are cost-effective and while ensuring a swift and painless claim settlement procedure. Their health insurance plansare designed to compensate the insured persona against any loss or damages caused due to any unforeseen circumstance.
Life is full of uncertainties and to protect yourself against any untoward perils it is important to buy an insurance cover. Aditya Birla General Insurance plans are tailor made and are economically priced. You can find the best general insurance plans on their site and get yourself and your family adequate coverage against the risks arising through all the stages of life.
Aditya Birla General Insurance Products and Services
Aditya Birla General Insurance offers some of the best health insurance products providing the right protection to its customers in the most affordable manner. Aditya Birla Health Insurance Policy.
Aditya Birla General Insurance offers a number of health plans to meet the needs and requirements of its customers. Plans are designed for individuals, families, and groups. The plans provide a range of benefits including hospitalization cover, personal accident cover, critical illness cover, cancer cover, etc. moreover, there are more than 10,000 network hospitals where you can avail cashless treatment. And you can avail tax benefits under Section 80 D of the Income Tax Act.
The company offers health insurance in its general insurance category. Check the different health insurance plans as listed below-
- Activ Health Essential Plan: It is an individual and family floater plan. The sum assured limit is up to Rs. 10 lakhs. The policy term ranges from 1 to 3 years.
- Activ Health Enhanced: It is an individual and family floater plan. The sum assured limit is up to Rs. 2 crores. The policy term ranges from 1 to 3 years.
- Activ Secure - Personal Accident: It is an individual plan that covers accidental death, partial and permanent disabilities. The policy terms is 1 year
- Activ Secure - Critical Illness: It is an individual plan and it comes with 3 variants. It is a comprehensive plan that covers all the major critical illnesses. The policy term is 1 year.
- Activ Secure - Hospital Cash: It is an individual plan and the policy term is 1 year.
- Activ Secure - Cancer Secure: It is an individual plan and the policy term is 1 year. The payout on the early stage is 50% of the sum insured. And in major stages the payout is 100% of the sum insured.
- Activ Assure - Diamond: It is an individual and family floater plan. There are multiple sum insured options up to Rs. 2 crores. The policy term ranges from 1 to 3 years.
- Group Activ Health Insurance: It is an individual plan and the policy term is 1 year.
Benefits & Features of Aditya Birla Health Insurance Plans
Aditya Birla Health Insurance currently offers a number of individuals, groups, and families. Some of the major benefits of Aditya Birla medical insurance are listed below:
- Flexible Plan Options: There are different plan options available. The plans are designed for families, individuals, and groups. The company offers different plans offering personal accident cover, critical illness cover, and cancer cover. Moreover, there are medical insurance plans that offer insurance to large groups.
- Various Sum Insured Options: The insurer offers various sum insured options. Depending on the requirement a customer can choose a sum insured as high as 2 crore rupees.
- Health Returns: Insured members who follow a healthy lifestyle earn rewards for keeping a healthy lifestyle. Once can check the details on the insurer’s official website.
- Wellness Coaching: Aditya Birla health insurance offers this special benefit to its customers. Policyholders can seek expert advice on the go. They can seek redressal of their doubts or any health ailment within the convenience of their home.
- Network Hospitals: Aditya Birla General Insurance has a wide network of network hospitals. The list of hospitals and doctors as per the area os available on Aditya Birla’s website.
- Tax Exemption: Customers can earn tax benefits on the amount paid as Aditya Birla health insurance premium U/S 80D of the Income Tax Act.
Aditya Birla General Insurance Claim Process
To file a claim for Aditya Birla Health Insurance policy the process is listed below:
- Check the List of Network Hospitals: To avail cashless treatment firstly you need to visit a network hospital. You can find the list of Aditya Birla General Insurance Network Hospital on their site.
- Patient Identification: The patient’s need to show the Aditya Birla Health Insurance Cashless Card. You can also provide your health insurance policy number. Furnish your valid ID proof such as PAN card, Passport, Voter’s ID etc. as a part of the identification purposes.
- Hospitalization Request Review: The insurer will review and assess your application. The claim rejection and acceptance will be sent to the network hospital and you will also get an SMS notification and an e-mail within 2 hours of the request. You can also check your claim status on their official website.
- Claim Settlement: Your claim will be processed (as per policy terms & conditions) with the network hospital after completing all the formalities. You can also check your claim status on their official website.
Similarly, you can check the procedure for reimbursement claims and follow the process laid down by the insurer.
Aditya Birla General Insurance Awards & Recognitions
The insurer has been felicitated with the following recognitions:
- Top 5 Private Diversified NBFCs in India
- Largest Private Life Insurance Companies in India
- Largest Asset Management Companies in India
- Largest General Insurance Brokers in the country
Things to Know about Aditya Birla General Insurance
- Aditya Birla Health insurance plans offer both private and group health insurance plans
- The company offers protective solutions through life and general insurance plans
- The company also holds a strong investing, advising and financing portfolio
- The company operates in more than 35 countries
Aditya Birla General Insurance FAQs
Q1. Why Aditya Birla General Insurance?
Aditya Birla General Insurance plans are customized to offer your maximum coverage against the risks in the most affordable manner. All the insurance products come with a variety of plan options and you can buy the one that covers most of your risks. All the claims are settled in a quick and hassle-free manner.
Q2. What are the benefits of buying Aditya Birla health insurance plans?
Aditya Birla health insurance plans are designed to cover health risks and to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can buy a comprehensive health insurance plan with a sum assured limit up to 2 crores. There are multiple plans offering a range of benefits. You can select one that works best for you.
Q3. Can I port out my current plan to any of the Aditya Birla health insurance plans?
Yes, you can port put your existing health insurance plan to Aditya Birla health insurance policy. And your No-claim-bonus and waiting period shall also be considered.
- Apollo Munich General Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
- Bharti AXA General Insurance
- Cholamandalam MS General Insurance
- DHFL General Insurance
- Digit General Insurance
- Edelweiss General Insurance
- Future Generali General Insurance
- HDFC ERGO General Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio General Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra General Insurance
- Liberty General Insurance
- ManipalCigna General Insurance
- Max Bupa General Insurance
- National General Insurance
- New India Assurance General Insurance
- Oriental General Insurance
- Raheja QBE General Insurance
- Reliance General Insurance
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- SBI General Insurance
- Shriram General Insurance
- Star Health and Allied General Insurance
- Tata AIG General Insurance
- United India General Insurance
- Universal Sompo General Insurance
- Bharti AXA General Insurance: Alluring Benefits to Mull Over!
- Benefits & Advantages of Choosing Reliance General Insurance
- How to File a Claim with Bharti AXA General Insurance?
- List of TATA AIG General Insurance Offices in India
- How to Download Tata AIG Policy?
- All you need to Know about Network Hospitals in India