Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance
Women in India are mostly engrossed in their household chores or creating a work-life balance. Most often, they tend to forget about their health-issues while taking care of everyone around them. There are many critical illness insurance plans available, but this one is dedicated to meet the health concerns related to women in particular.
This plan will provide them the necessary care- both emotionally and financially at the time of need. This is a critical illness insurance plan that is designed especially cater to women-specific critical Illnesses.
It is important for women to feel secure when it comes to health. This women-specific critical illness plan guarantees lump sum cash payment to get the best possible treatment for a life-threatening disease. The plan offers coverage to women against 8 specific critical illnesses. Have a look at the policy benefits and limitations before purchase. Here’s a quick rundown of the plan details below-
Features and Benefits of Women-Specific Critical Illness Plan
- Women between the age group of 21 to 65 years can purchase this plan
- Lifetime policy renewal benefit
- Sum insured options ranging from Rs.50,000 to Rs. 2 Lacs
- 30 days of permissible grace period at the time of policy renewal
- Tax Benefits under Sec/80 D of the Income Tax Act
Inclusions in Bajaj Allianz Women Specific Critical Illness Plan
- Critical Illness Cover
- Inbuilt-add on covers
- Congenital disability cover
- Employment loss covers (voluntary resignation not covered)
- Children education bonus
Critical Illness Cover - 100% of sum insured will be paid by the insurer for the following critical illnesses. This is subjected to policy terms and conditions.
- Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine/Cervical Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Paralysis of Limbs
- Vaginal Cancer
Inbuilt Additional Benefits of this Plan
1. Covers Congenital Disabilities- If a child is born with any one or more of the congenital diseases as listed below, Bajaj Allianz will recompense the amount equal to 50% of the sum assured. 30 days of survival period from the date of diagnosis is required to be eligible to claim. It is applicable only if the age of the insured is 40 year and covers only the first two children.
List of the congenital disorders that are covered in the plan -
- Congenital cyanotic heart disease
- Cleft Palate with or without cleft lip
- Tracheoesophageal fistula
- Down's syndrome
- Spina bifida
2. Children Education Bonus - Any claim arising from the critical illnesses that are listed in the plan, the insurer will provide Children's Education Bonus up to Rs. 25,000 will be provided for their future education. This benefit is valid only up to 2 children.
3. Loss of Employment- While undergoing treatment of any of the listed critical illnesses (listed in the policy wordings), if the insured loses a job within a span of 3 months from the date of diagnosis. Coverage up to Rs. 25000 is provided for the same.
Table of Medical Tests that are required
|SUM INSURED||21 to 25 years||26 to 35 years||36 to 40 years||41 to 45 years||46 to 50 years||51 to 55 years|
|Rs. 50,000||Not required||Not required||Not required||Not required||Not required||Not required|
|Rs. 1 lacs||Not required||Not required||Not required||Not required||PAP Smear, Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen||PAP Smear, Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen|
|Rs. 1.5 lacs||Not required||Not required||Not required||Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen||PAP Smear, Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen||PAP Smear, Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen|
|Rs. 2 lacs||Not required||Not required||Not required||Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen||PAP Smear, Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen||PAP Smear, Full Medical Report, Ultrasonography of Pelvis and Abdomen|
- Pregnant women are not eligible to buy this plan. However, after 3 months of delivery, you can buy this plan.
- The cost of medical tests need to be borne by the proposer
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Group Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Health Insurance with Pregnancy Cover
- Don’t Ignore Insurance Jargons-Here’s Why!
- Here’s Why You Should Opt for Online Star Health Insurance!
- Factors to Consider before Buying Women Health Insurance Plan
- All You Need to Know about Free Look Period
- All You Need to Know About Pre-Existing Disease in a Health Insurance Plan