Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance
Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance Overview:
This is a unique plan specially designed for women keeping in mind the protection against the risk of 8 critical illnesses. A guaranteed cash sum will be paid in case insured is diagnosed with one of the below mentioned 8 critical diseases.
8 covered critical illnesses in Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance plan are:
- Breast Cancer
- Fallopian Tube Cancer
- Uterine/Cervical Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
- Permanent Paralysis of Limbs
- Multi trauma
Key Features of Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance Plan:
- No medical tests are required up to the age of 40 years.
- Apart from 8 illnesses mentioned, congenital disability benefit of 50% of the sum insured would be payable if the insured member gives birth to a baby having the listed congenital disease
- Rs. 25000 for future education of the dependent children (If any).
- In event of loss of job due to illness, a sum of maximum Rs. 25000 can be claimed.
Advantages of Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance Policy:
- Lump sum amount is received so that the treatment can be planned accordingly.
- Additional coverage like new born baby's congenital ailments, children education bonus, loss of job are available.
- Hassle-free in-house claim process.
- Premium paid is exempted under section80-D of Income Tax Act.
- Very competitive premium rates.
Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance Premium Table:
* The above premimum rates may vary. Please see the policy wordings for more information.
Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance Policy Details:
Coverage: Woman applicant only
Grace period: 15 days grace period is allowed for payment of premium. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period, the 2 year or 4 year waiting period shall start afresh.
Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer, you can transfer to Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
Policy termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. If no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period: If you are not pleased with the coverage, or terms and conditions of the policy, you can the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided no claim has been made within the period.
Exclusions in Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance Plan:
- Any critical illness diagnosed within 90 days of policy will not be covered
- Any sexually transmitted disease.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
Documents Required To Claim Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance:
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Eligibility Criteria For Bajaj Allianz Women Critical Illness Health Insurance:
Entry age is 21 years to 65 years.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Mediclaim Policy for Parents above 60 Years
- What you need to know about the Group Health Insurance Today?
- Government Plans Health Insurance Scheme for Senior Citizens
- Alarming! 32 Percent of Indian Population Suffers from Thyroid
- Why do Patients of Hypertension Need Health Insurance?
- Why is Health Insurance Necessary for Asthma Patients?