Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Health Policy
Extra care health insurance policy takes care of the additional hospitalization expenses in case you find your existing plan falling short of certain requirements.
What will happen if serious illness or accident requires long-term care and complicated treatment? Expenses escalate and exhaust your health cover. Bajaj Allianz Extra Care extends your health insurance cover that ensures you do not run short of money if your health insurance policy runs out.
- Medical expenses covered up to the sum insured
- Ambulance charges up to Rs.3000
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses covered up to 60 and 90 days respectively.
- Waiver for pre-existing diseases after completion of 4 years of the policy.
- Floater Policy (up to 3 Children): Single sum insured for the whole family.
- No test till 55 years of age for clean proposals.
- Economic premium starting at Rs.2500 with sum insured of 10,12 &15 lakh.
Advantages/Value added services
- Discounts on selected pathologies.and wellness tests.
- Discount on selected radiology centers.
- Deduction up to 35000 on income tax under IT Act.
- Any illness diagnosed within 30 days of policy is not covered.
- Any sexually transmitted disease.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Cosmetic treatments.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Entry age for the proposer is 18 years to 70 years.