Bajaj Allianz Extra Care Health Policy
Extra care health insurance policy takes care of the additional hospitalization expenses in case you find your existing plan falling short of certain requirements.
What will happen if serious illness or accident requires long-term care and complicated treatment? Expenses escalate and exhaust your health cover. Bajaj Allianz Extra Care extends your health insurance cover that ensures you do not run short of money if your health insurance policy runs out.
- Medical expenses covered up to the sum insured
- Ambulance charges up to Rs.3000
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses covered up to 60 and 90 days respectively.
- Waiver for pre-existing diseases after completion of 4 years of the policy.
- Floater Policy (up to 3 Children): Single sum insured for the whole family.
- No test till 55 years of age for clean proposals.
- Economic premium starting at Rs.2500 with sum insured of 10,12 &15 lakh.
Advantages/Value added services
- Discounts on selected pathologies.and wellness tests.
- Discount on selected radiology centers.
- Deduction up to 35000 on income tax under IT Act.
Grace period: 15 days grace period is allowed for payment of premium. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period, the 2 year or 4 year waiting period shall start afresh.
Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer then you can transfer to Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
Policy termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period: If you are not pleased with the coverage or terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided no claim has been made.
- Any illness diagnosed within 30 days of policy is not covered.
- Any sexually transmitted disease.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Cosmetic treatments.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Entry age for the proposer is 18 years to 70 years.
- Aditya Birla Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Digit Health Insurance
- Edelweiss Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Kotak Mahindra Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- ManipalCigna Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Star Health Travel Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Can Health Insurance Save you From Cancer Expenses?
- Why Critical Illness Cover is Important in the Basic Term Insurance Plan?
- National Insurance- Varishtha Mediclaim Policy for the Golden Years
- Things to Know Before Picking a Health Insurance Plan
- Health Card vs. Health Insurance with OPD Coverage
- India's Great Healthcare Challenge, Also an Opportunity
- Savings Calculator
- Income Tax Calculator
- Human Life Value Calculator
- Pension Calculator
- Health Insurance Premium Calculator
- Car Insurance Calculator
- Bike Insurance Calculator
- SIP Calculator
- Life Insurance Calculator
- Term Insurance Calculator
- ULIP Calculator
- Premium Calculator
- FD Calculator
- Investment Calculator