Bajaj Allianz Star Package Health Insurance
Star Package policy is an all-in-one family floater policy that provides them protection against health risks, household contents, education grant, travel baggage, and public liability. It also insures you and your family members against death or injury resulting in disability (either permanent or temporary).
In this policy you have an option of choosing 3 or more covers out of the mentioned list:
- Health Guard:
- Protects against serious accident or major illness,
- Cashless benefit
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses reimbursement
- Income Tax benefit up to Rs. 35000 under Sec80D
- Ambulance Facility
- Hospital Cash:
- Covers 30 days of hospitalization period during a year
- Cash benefit for each day of hospitalization.
- Applicable for every family member
- Daily cash benefits in multiples of 500 to a maximum of Rs. 2500.
- Critical Illness:
- Cancer, paralysis and other critical diseases covered
- Amount payable in lump sum
- Unlike other policies, it covers donor expenses in a transplant surgery
- Personal Accident:
- Covers you against accidental death and disability.
- Education Grant:
- Education of the deceased's child/children covered in case of accidental death or permanent disability.
- Household Contents:
- Covers you against actual or attempted housebreaking, fire, earthquake etc.
- Travelling Baggage:
- Covers you against accidental loss and damage caused to personal baggage while travel in India.
- Public Liability:
- Protects you against legal liability for bodily injury or damage to property of a third party.
Details About Premium
Annual premium will depend on the number of plans selected.
To buy the policy, you have to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.