Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan
If you wish to live your life to the fullest, carefree of the medical costs that arise due to the various heath challenges and heath care needs then Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme is the plan best suited for you and your family. This policy will take care of the medical expenses at every stage of your life.
It is a comprehensive plan that will help you to get a good night sleep all-round the year without worrying about the medical costs for you and your family.
- Sum insured range from Rs. 5 to 50 lacs.
- Entry age for proposer is 18 years to lifetime and for children it is 3 months to 25 years.
- Free annualpreventive health check-ups
- Air ambulance cover, physiotherapy etc. such unique expense all also covered.
- Cumulative bonus of 10% of sum insured for each claim free year, up to a maximum of 50% of sum insured.
- 15 days free look period
- Grace period of 30 days from policy’s expiry date
- Cashless facility in around 3700 network hospitals across India
- In-house claims settlement by health administration team of Bajaj Allianz
- Income Tax Benefit under Sec 80 D of the Income Tax Act on the premium.
Depending on the age and amount insured, premiums of the policy vary. For more details,
Minimum sum assured – 5 lakhs
Maximum Sum Assured – 50 lakhs
Coverage Type: Family (Husband, wife and children)
No Claim Bonus: 10% cumulative bonus benefit for each claim free year, maximum up to 50% of the sum insured.
Grace Period: A grace period of 30 days is allowed for payment of premium. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period, the 2 year or 4 year waiting period shall start afresh.
Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer, you can transfer to Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
Policy Termination: The policyholder can terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free Look Period: If you are not pleased with the coverage, premium, or any other feature of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided no claim has been made.
- Add on covers like personal accident and critical illness can be availed for comprehensive coverage.
- All day care procedures under hospitalization and health check up benefits.
- Road ambulance expenses covered up to sum insured under hospitalization section.
- No sub limits on Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic hospitalization treatment expenses.
- From 3rd year of policy, maternity benefit with new born baby cover can be availed up to sum insured.
- Outpatient expenses section of the policy covers expenses like dental treatments and psychiatric treatment.
Additional features or riders
Unbundling of more benefits under different add-on covers like:
- Benefits under Hospital Cash Daily Allowance:
- Rs. 1500/per day for 24 hrs hospitalization
- Rs.3000/day in case of ICU, maximum for 15
- Benefits under Critical Illness Cover:
- Coverage for 15 critical Illnesses
- Coverage benefit up to Rs.1 Lac
- Benefits under Personal Accident Cover:
- Coverage for death by accident, partial or full disability.
- Transportation benefit up to Rs.5000
- Education benefit Rs.5,000/- each of up to 2 dependent children
- Plastic surgery unless necessary for treatment of cancer, burns etc.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any critical illness diagnosed within the first 90 days of the policy.
- Death due to suicide, attempted suicide or self-inflicted injury.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
- Entry Age for Proposer/Spouse/parents: 18 years to lifetime
- Entry Age for Children: 3 months to 25 years
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Can I get a Health Policy if I have Allergies?
- 9 Pointers for How You Can Best Utilise Your Health Insurance
- How You Can Save Taxes with Medical Expenses
- How You Can Choose the Best Health Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- Why Family Health Insurance Plan Needs a Timely Re-evaluation
- Why One Needs Health Insurance with High-risk Cover