Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme Plan
If you wish to live your life to the fullest, carefree of the medical costs that arise due to the various health challenges and health care needs then Bajaj Allianz Health Care Supreme is the plan best suited for you and your family. This policy will take care of the medical expenses at every stage of your life.
It is a comprehensive plan that will help you to enjoy your peace of mind without worrying about the medical costs for you and your family.
You can go for an individual plan or buy a family floater health insurance plan to provide coverage to your whole family – including parents, children, and extended family.
Have a look at the policy coverage and limitations in detail below:
Sum Assured (Rs.)
Sum assured options range from Rs. 5 lakhs to 50 lakhs
Claim Procedure for Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan
Cashless Claim Settlement Process is as follows -
- You visit one of the network hospitals for medical treatment.
- The details filled in pr-authorization form will be verified by the hospital
- Once verified, the form will be sent to Bajaj Allianz health insurance team
- After validating the details in the pre-authorization form with the policy wordings, the decision is communicated to the hospital.
- If it is approved, you can avail cashless treatment in the hospital
- If there are some documents that are missing, then you will be conveyed to provide them at the earliest. Once submitted your claim will be approved.
- If the claim is nullified, the insurer will intimate the hospital and you will need to process for reimbursement of the claim.
Claim settlement procedure for reimbursement of medical expenses
The insurer reimburses the claim in the following manner-
- All the original documents including medical reports, bills, cash memos are required at the time of discharge
- These documents are sent for verification to the insurance provider
- You will be informed if any additional documents are required from your end
- After a timely submission of documents, the claim will be settled within 15 days from the date of intimation
- It is recommended to do it on time, as your claim request will be closed after 45 days of the date of intimation
Tax Benefits with Bajaj Allianz Healthcare Supreme Plan
Health insurance is one of the safest investment schemes if you want to save tax. As per Section 80D of the Income Tax Act 1961, the premium that you pay every year on your health insurance premium helps you to save tax. Have a look at the tax exemption limit in the table below -
||Tax Exemption ( per year)
|Immediate Family ( applicant less than 60 years)
|Immediate Family and Parents more than 60 years of age
|Immediate Family and Parents less above 60 years of age and the policyholder is less than 60 years
|Immediate Family ( applicant above 60 years)
However, there are certain restrictions-
- Health insurance premium that you pay for your in-laws is not eligible for tax saving.
- Furnish the payment proof to avail the tax benefits
- To be eligible to claim tax exemption benefits under Section 80D the premium should be paid from your taxable income
- Tax benefits are not valid on cash payments