Bajaj Allianz Health Ensure Insurance Policy
Health Ensure policy takes care of all medical treatment costs incurred during hospitalization due to serious accident or illness to you and your family. The plan relieves you from the financial burden at every stage of your life.
- Pre-existing diseases are also covered after two years of policy renewal.
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses admissible at a flat benefit rate of 2%.
- Cashless facility at 2400 hospitals
- In case of uncovered hospitals, reimbursement to be made within 14 days from the date of submission of all documents
- Up to the age of 55 years, no medical tests are required.
- Free health check up at the end of continuous four claim free years.
- Covers 130 day care procedures.
- Ambulance emergency charges covered up to a maximum of Rs. 1000 /- per year.
- Faster claim settlement due to in house claims administration team.
- Family discount of 5% is applicable.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid, as per section 80-D of the income Tax Act.
Details about Premium
* The above premium rates may change. Please see the policy wordings for more information.
Coverage: Whole family
- Rs. 50,000
- Rs. 75000
- Rs. 1 lac.
Grace Period: Grace period of 15 days is allowed for payment of premium. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period, the waiting period of 2 to 4 years shall start afresh.
Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer you can transfer to Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
Policy Termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free Look Period: If you are not pleased with the policy features then you can cancel it within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided no claim has been made.
- Different waiting periods are applicable for pre-existing diseases.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Accident due to drunk driving.
The Policy can be taken from 3 months to 55 years and can be renewed up to 75 years.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Your Preferred Guide to Find the Best Healthcare Policy in 2017
- Why Should You Create a Foolproof Financial Plan for Your Maternity Leave?
- Top 5 Points You Should Know About E-Insurance Accounts
- Importance of Health Insurance for Women
- 4 Best Healthcare Plans for Senior Citizen Parents
- Why Health Insurance is Necessary for Senior Citizens?