Bajaj Allianz Health Ensure Insurance Policy
Health Ensure policy takes care of all medical treatment costs incurred during hospitalization due to serious accident or illness to you and your family. The plan relieves you from the financial burden at every stage of your life.
- Pre-existing diseases are also covered after two years of policy renewal.
- Pre & post hospitalization expenses admissible at a flat benefit rate of 2%.
- Cashless facility at 2400 hospitals
- In case of uncovered hospitals, reimbursement to be made within 14 days from the date of submission of all documents
- Up to the age of 55 years, no medical tests are required.
- Free health check up at the end of continuous four claim free years.
- Covers 130 day care procedures.
- Ambulance emergency charges covered up to a maximum of Rs. 1000 /- per year.
- Faster claim settlement due to in house claims administration team.
- Family discount of 5% is applicable.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid, as per section 80-D of the income Tax Act.
Details about Premium
* The above premium rates may change. Please see the policy wordings for more information.
Coverage: Whole family
- Rs. 50,000
- Rs. 75000
- Rs. 1 lac.
Grace Period: Grace period of 15 days is allowed for payment of premium. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period, the waiting period of 2 to 4 years shall start afresh.
Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer you can transfer to Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
Policy Termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free Look Period: If you are not pleased with the policy features then you can cancel it within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided no claim has been made.
- Different waiting periods are applicable for pre-existing diseases.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Accident due to drunk driving.
The Policy can be taken from 3 months to 55 years and can be renewed up to 75 years.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- L&T Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Liberty Videocon Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Religare Health Insurance
- Can I get a Health Policy if I have Allergies?
- 9 Pointers for How You Can Best Utilise Your Health Insurance
- How You Can Save Taxes with Medical Expenses
- How You Can Choose the Best Health Insurance Plans for Senior Citizens
- Why Family Health Insurance Plan Needs a Timely Re-evaluation
- Why One Needs Health Insurance with High-risk Cover