Bajaj Allianz Tax Gain Health Plan
This is a unique floater health plan that covers outpatient (OPD) expenses and hospitalization expenses and helps you in tax management. You can gain OPD benefits as well as save tax under this single policy on floater basis.
- Nominal premium rates
- OPD expenses like crutches etc. covered from day 1.
- Separate plan for senior citizens.
- Covering OPD and pre & post hospitalization expenses.
- Cashless facility at 4000 hospitals.
- In case of admission in non-network hospital, 10% co-payment of the admissible claim amount applicable & waiver of co-payment is available on payment of additional premium.
- Provides benefit of specified health check-up at the end of each four (Hospitalization) claim free policy periods.
- Single policy can be continued till the insured reaches 75 years
- Simplified premium slabs
- 18 yrs -55 yrs
- 56- 75 yrs
- No restrictions of waiting periods to claim under OPD expenses
- Dental procedures & treatment covered under OPD section
- Cost of Spectacles, dentures, crutches also covered under OPD Section
- Provides Tax benefit under section 80 D of Income Tax Act
- Hassle free in-house claim settlement
Details about Premium
*The above premium rates may change. Please see the policy wordings for more information.
Coverage: You and your spouse
Grace period: 15 days grace period is allowed for payment of premium. If policyholder fails to make payment within the grace period, waiting period of 2 or 4 years shall start again.
Portability: If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer, you can shift to Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Individual policy with all your accrued benefits after due allowances for waiting periods.
Policy termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded.
Free look period: You can cancel the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents if you are not satisfied with its coverage, features or terms and conditions. You can only call off the policy if no claim has been made within that period.
- Cost of spectacles is not covered in first year of the policy. This cost is payable from 2nd year of continuous renewal subject to amaximum limit of 25% of the OPD limit.
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Treatments consisting of non-allopathic medicine are not covered under this policy.
- Accident due to drunk driving.
Policyholder has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum assured and the age of the person.
Entry age is 18yrs to 75 years.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance