Bajaj Allianz Hospital Cash Daily Allowance Plan
Hospital Cash Daily Allowance Policy protects you by providing cover for the financial burden that is upon you at time of hospitalization. Daily cash benefit during the hospitalization time will help you to focus more on treatment rather than how to manage funds for the incidental expenses.
- Sum insured options available are-
- Rs 500 per day
- Rs 1000 per day
- Rs 2000 per day
- Rs 2500 per day
*Cover is available for 30 days and 60 days per policy period.
- The policy can be taken along with any other health insurance schemes, CGHS, ESIS, etc.
- Daily cash benefits during hospitalization
- Double benefits in case of ICU admission (for max of 7 days)
- Hassle free claim procedure
- Income Tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80D of the Income Tax Act
- 5% family discount applicable if 2 or more family members are covered under the same policy.The family discount will be offered for both new policies as well as for renewal policies
Details about Premium
Annual premium in Rupees
*The above rates may vary. Please check the policy wordings for more information.
Minimum daily cash benefit assured – Rs.500
Maximum daily cash benefit assured– Rs.2500
Coverage type: Family
Grace period: 30 days grace period is allowed for payment of premium and the policy will be considered as continuous.
Portability: As per the Portability Guidelines issued by IRDA, If you are insured under any other health insurance policy of Non-life insurer you can transfer to Hospital Daily Allowance policy.
Policy termination: Policyholder is allowed to terminate the policy at anytime by giving a 15 day written notice. In case no claim has been made under the policy, percentage of premium will be refunded depending on the time of cancellation.
Free look period: If you would not be pleased with the coverage, and terms and conditions of the policy, you have the option of canceling the policy within 15 days of receipt of the policy documents, provided there has been no claim.
- Any pre-existing diseases
- Any treatment not recommended/performed by Doctor
- Cosmetic, aesthetic, or related treatments will not be covered.
- Any illness or disease contracted due to intake of alcohol or other addictive substances will not be covered.
- Suicide or other self-inflected cases
- Non-allopathic treatment
An individual has to fill up an ‘Application form/ proposal form’ with accurate medical history along with the address proof to buy the policy. Medical examination may be required in some cases, based on the sum insured and the age of the person.
• Entry age for proposer, spouse: 18 - 65 years
• Dependent children: 3 months to 21 years.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Bharti AXA Health Insurance
- Cholamandalam Health Insurance
- Cigna TTK Health Insurance
- Future Generali Health Insurance
- HDFC Ergo Health Insurance
- IFFCO Tokio Health Insurance
- Liberty Health Insurance
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Plan(Health Insurance)
- Max Bupa Health Insurance
- National Health Insurance
- New India Health Insurance
- Oriental Health Insurance
- Raheja QBE Health Insurance
- Reliance Health Insurance
- Religare Health Insurance
- Royal Sundaram Health Insurance
- SBI Health Insurance
- Star Health Insurance
- Tata AIG Health Insurance
- United India Health Insurance
- Universal Sompo Health Insurance
- All You Need to Know About Health Insurance in India
- 10 Tips to Find the Best Health Insurer
- Things to Know About ‘Recharge’ Feature of Religare Health Insurance
- Health Insurance & Tax Benefits: 7 Things to Consider
- Want to Make the Most of Health Top-up Plan? Here are 5 Tips that will Help
- Everything You Need to Know about HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Policy